Chapter 37

"Madeline, take as much time as you need but our reservation is in a half an hour." Harry said a bit anxious as he knocked on my bedroom door.

"Not it's ok! I'm almost ready!" I said as I finished putting on my mascara. I then grabbed the gold clutch which Harry stuffed into the bag without telling me at the store and opened the door.

"Wow." He said as his eyes went wide and he blinked a couple times, "You look breathtaking." He said as he cleared his throat and gave me his arm. "Shall we?"

"We shall." I said as we descended the stairs to the front door.

"Ohh wait!" My grandma called as she and my mother came running down behind us. "You two look absolutely perfect!" They said as they pulled out their cameras.

"Now smile! This is the nicest Maddie's looked in ages!"

"Mom!" I frowned as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Well look like you actually know each other!" She scolded as Harry and I stepped closer together. In my heels I was barely past his shoulder. He still seemed to tower over me.

"3...2...1...CHEESE!" My grandma said as Harry and I smiled before she set her camera down. "Now have a nice evening you two! Don't stay out too late." I gave my grandma and mom a hug before linking an arm with Harry again and walking down the marble steps. We climbed into the limo as Barry quickly drove off taking us into the heart of Miami. After about 10 minutes we were driving smoothly through the winding streets.

"Now I don't want you complaining about where I'm taking you for din-" Harry started but stopped as I choked on air at the place the limo had stopped in front of.

"The Grand Marshal?" I said incredulously as I stared at Harry in astonishment, "I can't go in there. I'm going to eat weird and they'll kick us out! This is for celebrities and royalty only!" I said as Harry grabbed my hand and helped me out of the limousine.

"Don't worry. I got us a room in back so we can eat in peace." He said trying to calm my nerves but it made me even more worried.

"That means we have to pass more people on the way in-"

"Reservation for Edward." Harry said to the man at the front podium as he nodded and grabbed two menus.

"Please follow me sir." He said as he directed us all the way towards the back of the restaurant. The tables were covered in the prettiest table cloths I had ever laid eyes on and I was afraid to touch them. "Here's your table. Your waiter will be with you in a moment to help you with drinks." He said as Harry pulled my chair out for me before sitting in his own. I looked in the menu for a bit before realizing something was missing.

"Why aren't their prices on this menu?" I asked fathoming at to how much they could be.

"Order anything you want. I mean it. Money is not an issue Madeline." He said as he looked down at his own menu. The waiter came within the next three minutes taking our drink orders and our meal as we had already decided on what we would like. About 10 minutes later our food was done and was served to us on the finest plates I had ever seen.

"You really didn't need to do this Harry-" I started to say as I took a bite out of ravioli.

"I know Madeline. But I wanted to. If you're uncomfortable and think I'm trying to make this into a date, I'm not. I know you have a boyfriend...or had one. Did you tell your mother and grandma about what happened at the club?" He asked making my breath hitch.

"Uh...no..." I said as I took a drink of my water.

"What why not? I assume you broke up with him."

"No...not yet." I said as I felt myself becoming red.

"You didn't break up with him after you saw him cheating right before your eyes?" He asked as he looked at me incredulously.

"No I didn't, I-I worked all day Sunday at the office and when I got home I fell asleep after telling Eric about me coming here, and I didn't see him Monday morning before I left. I just didn't have enough t-time and I knew I'd have time to think about it when I came here." I said as I felt my eyes starting to well up.

"So you're just going to go back to that bastard after he cheated on you? I saw him there with multiple other girls every single night of the week. That wasn't the first time Madeline, and you deserve to know that." He said as I closed my eyes knowing that it couldn't have been the first time.

"I-I need to run to the ladies room." I said quickly as I stood up but when Harry followed me out of the room I knew he knew that wasn't where I was headed.

"Madeline." He said sternly as I walked outside in front of the restaurant. "Madeline." He said a bit quieter this time obviously not wanting to make a scene. "I'm not going to make a big scene in front of this restaurant in fear that my name could be displayed across the news again, so let's go have a chat over here where we can talk in peace." He said as he walked me to the side of the building hidden in the shadows.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I looked towards the front of the building and away from Harry.

"Sorry? For what?" He asked as he stared straight at me.

"For ruining dinner. I shouldn't have walked out."

"You had every right to walk out. I'm the one that brought up Eric and I should've waited till after dinner but I couldn't stand you not knowing the truth." He said as he grabbed my shoulder. "The food wasn't that good anyways." He said trying to ease the tension even though we both knew it was probably the finest food we were going to taste in our entire lifetime.

"I-I knew in the back of my mind that that wasn't the first time Eric was cheating, but I didn't want to believe it." I said as I let out a shaky breath. "Oh god I'm a wreck." I said as the tears streamed silently down my face as I turned towards Harry. He brushed one of the tears off my cheek before returning his hand to my shoulder.

"I'd say we're getting very close to having a bit closure...wouldn't you?" He said as I nodded my head in agreement. "Now why don't we just forget this all happened, head on home, and get away from this terrible restaurant." He said as he glared at the front sign.

"What about the bill? Or our food?" I asked wiping my eyes.

"I'll just deal with that some other time. Now c'mon let's go before we get yelled at by your mum for staying out too late." He smiled cheekily as I shook my head at him.

A/N:
Uh so Larry hugged last night and I died but resurrected to post this chapter. they inteRACTED. But Ima miss Rbb...and the boys...and new HQ's...and obsessing over 1D to procrastinate homework...

Voting for my new book ends in 3 chapters please vote http://w.tt/1HmbtgF