Chapter 20

"Now don't try to escape. I'll be back up in 10 minutes."

"But Ryan! You promised you'd let me see my mom!"

"You didn't give me the information I needed."

"I told you I didn't know! Would you rather me tell you false information?"

"No I'll just keep you till you finally come to your senses and tell me what you know. Like I said, with all you knew last time you have to know something now."

"No! Please!" I gasped as I rolled over.

"Maddie, what's wrong?" Ryan asked from beside me, as I jolted up in bed. My breathing was heavy and I couldn't see in the pitch black room.

"N-nightmare." I stuttered as I looked over and clutched my head. "Awh my head is killing me." Groaning, I looked over at the clock which read 4:37 AM.

"From all the alcohol. Go back to bed and get some Advil later." Ryan said as he rolled over and pulled the covers up. I nodded my head and slumped back down as I drifted off into another deep sleep.

"Shit." I heard someone say as arms wrapped around me. Assuming they were Ryan's (the only other person in the room) I snuggled my head deeper into the pillow hoping to gain some of his warmth. But I was being pulled in the opposite direction from my pillow. I opened my eyes to see Ryan turned over and someone else's arms around me from behind.

"AHH!" I screamed as I thrashed and kicked around causing the person to fall and me land on his chest. He immediately grabbed my mouth covering his hand over it and pinned me down in-between his legs so I couldn't move.

"Don't make a sound Madeline." The person said as my eyes went wide.

"Harry." I mumbled into his hand as he kept a firm grip. Too dehydrated from all the alcohol last night, the tears didn't spill as I thought they would.

"6:30? Fucking alcohol." Ryan mumbled as he looked at the clock and rolled back over to sleep. Being in the quite uncomfortable position of laying on my back on top of Harry's chest I tried to push myself off of him but I couldn't. He was too strong.

"I suggest you stop struggling or I'll have to use the handcuffs I brought." He growled into my ear making me close my eyes and take in deep breaths as I was panicking. The alcohol was making my head throb and I was becoming dizzy. "Stand up." Harry whispered as he pulled me up with him. My legs were weak from his grip on them and he had to drag me out of the door.

I screamed as the morning sunlight hit my face, making my eyes burn. Harry immediately covered my mouth as I bent down to get out of the sun.

"Maddie is that you?" Sharna called from her room as Harry quickly picked me up and shoved us both into a closet which was surprisingly unlocked.

"If you say a single thing I'm going to-" Harry started but stopped when he heard footsteps coming towards the closet.

"Maddie?" Sharna called as she passed the closet and proceeded down the opposite end of the hallway towards the stairs.

"Where's the fucking light?" Harry grumbled as he moved his hand around the wall for the switch.

"No! Please! No light!" I yelled with his hand still covering my mouth.

"What are you a fucking vampire?"

"I have a hangover." I grumbled as I shut my eyes and leaned up against the wall.

"I thought you didn't drink." Harry snorted as he pulled his hand off my mouth.

"Please. I'm tired. I don't have time for your comments." I said as Harry found the light and switched it on causing me to immediately squeeze my eyes shut and look down. "Why are y-you even h-here?" I stuttered as I realized how close in proximity we were to each other. Not knowing if I was glad he was here to take me away from Ryan, or terrified because he would be kidnapping me I groaned and rubbed my forehead.

"I'm getting you out of here."

"What?! No! Ryan said he was-AHH!" I yelled as I opened my eyes and was temporarily blinded.

"Alright that's it." Harry said as he covered my mouth. "We're getting you out of here because you can't keep your fucking mouth shut. A problem you've always had." He said as he shut the light off and opened the door quietly. He pulled me into his side tightly as I stared at the floor as we made our way down the stairs and out the door.

"No! Please! I don't want to go!" I shrieked as I tried pulling myself out of his grasp as we were now outside.

"Well you're coming." He grunted as he dragged me along the grass.

"Where are we going?" I mumbled behind his hand as he shook his head.

"Away from here."

"Ryan said he was taking me home!" I said as he turned and looked incredulously at me.

"And you fucking believed him?!"

"He said so! Or at least I think so..." I said as I was trying to remember if it was a dream or not.

"He was planning on sending you out of the country." He snorted making me eyes go wide.

"And how do you know that?" I glared as my eyes adjusted to the light.

"Did a little research after the guys tried to send you home without my permission." He said as he pulled me and continued walking at a very fast pace.

"Well did you tell them you were coming here?" I asked as he pulled me along forcefully.

"Didn't need to. They can't tell me what I can and can't do. Now come on, get in the car."

"What?! Where are we going?"

"Get in the car."

"No! Tell me where we're going!" I screamed as I pulled back and looked up at him in fear.

"I don't need to tell you anything. Especially while you're wearing that trashy of an outfit. Now get in the damn car Madeline." Harry seethed as he gritted his teeth in anger.

"Why do you treat me like a child?! We're the same age! All I want to know is where we're going!"

"I don't know. Ok? Is that what you wanted?" He spat as he threw his arms up in the air.

"How did you find me?"

"That's enough. Get in the car before I handcuff you." Harry said as he opened the passenger door of the SUV and shoved me in before locking it and retreating to his side. "Ask me a single question while we're in this car and I'm putting a bag over your head."

A/N:
We're doing another Question of the Chapter because I haven't done one of these since like Chapter 9 of On The Run.

Question of the Chapter: Do you think this is more of a 'Harry to the rescue' kind of situation or Harry trying to kidnap her again?