Chapter 54

"Hi is Edward here?"

"Yes ma'am. He's in his office, you can go on up if you'd like." One of Harry's servants said as I entered his front door.

"Thank you!" I replied as I walked up the grand staircase and towards his office door. Knock knock.

"Come in." He called as I opened the door and looked in to him with his feet up on his desk and a pen in his mouth. "Hey Madeline, what brings you here?" He asked as he took the pen out of his mouth and set it on his paperwork.

"I just-well I don't know exactly." I chuckled confusedly not really knowing why I came over. "I didn't have anything to do so I thought I'd see what you were up to." I said bluntly as I closed the door behind me and leaned up against it.

"Nothing interesting that's for sure, but I have time for a break." He winked as I rolled my eyes and walked towards his desk. "I do actually have something to show you, come here." He said as he waved me over towards his chair while he looked behind him on his shelf for something. "Here it is!" He exclaimed as he pulled a large binder off the shelf and set it on the desk. "Well come have a look." He said as he waved me over closer to him. I stepped towards his chair and looked down at the binder before I felt his hands on my waist as he pulled me down in front of him on the chair. "There now that you're comfortable."

"What is it?" I asked as I turned around to look at his face now that I was sitting in front of him with his hands still on my waist.

"Go ahead and look at it." He said as he nodded towards the binder. I turned around and quickly opened the cover revealing pictures that made me gasp.

"You kept them?" I asked dumbfounded as I turned around to face him once again.

"Sure did. Look through em' all. We took loads." He said as I turned back around and flipped through the pages. They were all pictures of the photo shoot we had when we were in Norway at the cabin.

"Oh my gosh there's even Dawn in here as a puppy! I can't believe you kept these Harry! I didn't even know you got them developed!" I gasped as I looked through the pictures in awe.

"Needed to keep track of the good memories." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and set his chin on my shoulder so he could peek at the pictures. "That ones my favorite." He said as he pointed to the selfie we took with the mountain in the background.

"Well I have to say I'm particularly a fan of this one." I smirked as I pointed to one of him doing a model pose.

"I knew I shouldn't have put that one in there." He grumbled making me smack his arm that was around my waist.

"Well I think it's cute!" I said as I flipped another page.

"And I think you're beautiful." He whispered into my ear making me blush.

"You don't mean that."

"No Madeline I'm serious. You are the most beautiful, kindest, caring girl I have ever met in my entire life...and that's why I want to ask if you will do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend...again."

"Harry you're joking-"

"No I would never joke about something like that. I meant every single thing, you're the only person I care about in my life anymore and all I want to do is make you happy. And holding and hanging out with you like this just as friends is killing me." He said as he turned me around so I was looking straight into his green piercing eyes.

"I-uh-"

"Please Madeline I promise I will never hurt you again, ever, but staying friends his hurting me more than you even know."

"I...yes." I said seriously as I stared deep into his eyes.

"Really-"

"Yes Harry, really." I said as I nodded my head smiled making him break out into the biggest grin I had seen in years.

"Oh god Madeline you don't even know how happy you make me." He said as he took his hands off my waist and up to my cheeks before he pulled me in for a nice slow, long kiss catching me completely off guard. "You don't even know how long I've been waiting to do that...been waiting since I took-" I cut him off not wanting to hear it by placing my lips back onto his and clutching his suit shirt in my hand. As we pulled back we looked at each other smiling like goons before I looked back to the album.

"You know I'm having a sense of déjà u suddenly." I smirked as I looked back at him. "Because if I recall correctly, the first time I was asked to be your girlfriend we were in an office sitting like this but were looking at a map instead of an album." I said as he chuckled and leaned up to kiss my cheek. Right then there was a knock on the door making both of us jump and Harry call whoever it was inside.

"Sorry sir, but Maddie's grandma just came over and was worried where she was." One of the servants said making me snort and roll my eyes.

"Tell her I'll be down in a minute, I just came to visit Harry." I said as the man shut the door and I stood up. "I best be going, if I don't tell her where I am at all times she goes into heaps of worry." I chuckled as Harry stood up beside me.

"Well it's good to know we have two people looking after you."

"Yeah it really is nice to know that you have people who care about you." I agreed as I nestled my head into Harry's chest and gave him a much-needed hug.

"Now don't keep that grandma of yours waiting, I'll call you sometime this week."

"What? How do you have my number?" I asked because we had never exchanged them after he said he didn't want to.

"I found it on your phone while you were sleeping on the beach." He smirked making me hit him on the arm.

"Harry!"

A/N:
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in awhile! Finals are next week and I've been getting last minute assignments and packets this week!

But YAY they're finally together again :D