Chapter 65

"Breathe Maddie. Take deep breaths. In and out, in and out." My grandma said as she attempted to calm me down in the banquet hall which our after party would be at.

"Were you this nervous at your wedding? I don't know what's come over me!" I screamed out as my grandma sat me down, afraid I would faint.

"No but your mother was the exact same way. Forgot her flowers on the way down the aisle." She tsked as my mother came in with a glass of water.

"You're not getting cold feet are you?" My mom asked sincerely making me roll my eyes.

"Of course not. Just...nervous." I said as I thanked her for the glass of water and took a sip careful not to spill it on my dress. "I'm anxious and nervous and it's probably bad I haven't eaten anything all day but-"

"Maddie! You haven't eaten?" My grandma gasped at me as she swatted my bare shoulder.

"I can't eat when I'm nervous! You know that!" I shrieked as I heard my phone buzz. I ignored my grandmas mumbling and looked at it to see a text from Niall.

Hey I'm here...did you say you wanted me to wait out front?

"NO!" I screamed as I chucked my phone on the table, kicked off my heels, picked my dress up as high as I could and made a mad dash towards the front of the hall praying Harry was still getting ready in his room and that the guests were already seated.

"Maddie? Where are you-"

"Oh god she's got cold feet! We have to go after-" I heard my mom and grandma shout as they looked out into the hallway at me.

"Dear lord this is a mess." I grumbled as I got to the front doors and saw Niall. I pulled him in abruptly by his collar and pulled him all the way back to my dressing room not saying a word.

"Sorry ladies only-" My grandma started but when she saw me hanging onto Niall she looked at me confused.

"Can I talk to him privately for a second?" I asked sweetly as my mom and grandma backed out of the room cautiously probably listening to my conversation through the door.

"Hi?" Niall said as I finally let go of the collar of his undershirt. "Can I at least hug you first before you manhandle me again?" He chuckled as he pulled me in for a squeeze.

"I specifically told you not to wait-"

"You look gorgeous. Has Harry seen you yet?" Niall asked ignoring my scold making me back up and smile a bit.

"Thanks. I'm making him wait till I go down the aisle." I said as there was a knock on the door.

"Maddie there's another boy at the front door for you." My mom said as I opened the door quickly and told her to grab him and immediately come in here. "What is going on?" She asked quietly not for Niall to hear...who she had no idea who he was and probably thought I was having a side affair.

"I'll tell you later! Please grab him! And if there are more shove them in here too!" I said quickly as I turned back to Niall. Just a second later Louis was let into the room making me sigh of relief.

"Hey Maddie! You look beautiful." He said giddily as he walked over and gave me a hug. He then looked to his left seeing Niall and his face turned cold. "Niall." He said making my eyes widen.

"Oh god please tell me-"

"Kidding come 'ere mate!" Louis laughed as he pulled him in for a bro hug and patted him on the back.

"I thought you were all going to be mad at each other and-I need to sit down." I said woozily as I sat down in the small chair in the corner and grabbed my glass of water. Next thing I knew Liam was getting shoved in.