Chapter 1

Rap Monster's P.O.V

Our manager called me and asked if we would like to adopt a younger sister or brother. He said it was an idea from the company director. I told him that I'll ask the members and tell him whether the members want to adopt a younger sibling. I hanged up and called the members to the living room for a 'meeting'. "Hey guys, do you want o adopt a younger sibling? If you want, please state whether you want a boy or girl. Majority wins!" At the same times, I passed them a paper for them to write the gender.

V's P.O.V

Rap Monster hyung asked us whether we wanted a younger sibling. We were talking about it in mine and Jimin's room, when we got the paper, I wrote the gender as a girl since we are so tired everyday after our schedules and practices. After that Rap Monster hyung called manager hyung to tell him about our decision. After revealing the genders we decided on a girl. So we decided to go to the orphanage in the morning at 7.30 am to decde on our lovely baby (or should I say younger) sister.

Jimin's P.O.V

Currently it's 11pm in the night, and manager hyung told us to go sleep now if we want to go to the orphanage at 7.30am in the morning. So we went into our rooms and slept until the next morning.

~Next Morning~

Rap Monster's P.O.V

I woke up at 6am and called Suga and Jin hyung to wake up. I went to the 95 liners room to wake them up. Then finally I went to wake J-Hope and JungKook. Asking why they are in the same room is because they both start with J and they want to sleep together. Poor Jin hyung.

After everyone washed up and changed it was 7.25am. We went to the van and headed to the orphanage.

~At the orphanage~

Jin's P.O.V

I lead the kids to the nuns and asked if the girls were still sleeping. They said no, so we went to see them. We saw a girl in a single room sleeping by herself, the nuns explained that her parents died shortly after she was born. And she had no friends, so she slept in this single room since she was 5. We decided to adopt her as she was cute, and had an angel face while sleeping, we looked around her room and saw picture of her. Those pictures were cute too!

Yuna's P.O.V

I woke up to the hearing of murmuring in my room, I opened my eyes and saw 7 boys around their early twenties looking at me. The nuns in the om said, "They are going to adopt you! You would wanna pack your things and go to your new home!" I was elated to the point where i cried, my new family members introduced themselves as my brothers and they said they are the famous hip hop boy group BTS!!! I introduced myself and started to pack my things. When I went out of my room, everyone looked at me with glaring eyes when they saw who was adopting me.

~In the car~

Now my surname is Kim!! So now we are going to the mall to buy new clothes, shoes, get a ear piercing and also get an iPhone 6. After that we are going to my new school called SOPA to get me enrolled in the junior category! Also, Jungkook oppa is in that school too! So we will be in the same classroom with different teachers teaching us. After all that talking from Namjoon oppa, we finally reached the mall. We first went to for the ear piercing, then the shopping of clothes, followed by the shoes then finally my iPhone 6!!! We bought covers for the phone and went to the school for enrollment. After that we went to the dorm, when we reached, they showed me a huge room with pink walls, pink bed and a huge walk-in closet and a pink bathroom! How did they know that I love pink! Maybe they saw me with all the pinkish stuff. I unpacked and fell asleep straight hugging my teddy bear. 

Hey guys! I know this is a second time uploading but I had some problems with the uploading so I'm reuploading this and the intro. There are some changes so pls look out for those too!!!