Chapter 20

Continuing from the cliffhanger~

V's*

The envelope that was opened by me was addressed to..........JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!! I was screaming in the living room as the members came towards me, read the card and also started screaming. That was when JungKook came out of his room and came to me and said, "Hyungs, who is that addressed to?" We all looked at him and I passed him the card and he started to scream as well. (LOL) 

JungKook's*

I heard the hyungs screaming out of a sudden, so I went out of my room, went to them and asked them who the card was addressed to, that was when I realised that I was selected for the WGM program. I was shocked and read the card out loud. "To: JungKook of BTS. Congratulations!! You have been selected by the fans as the next husband of this We Got Married program. You are to attend your schedules as per normal until 4pm to meet your wife. This is the location on where you need to go and we hope to see you there!!!!" After reading the card, I started to wonder, who would be my wife? But I put that aside and went to get ready for our first schedule of the day, which was a music broadcast at Music Bank. 

~Time Skip~

JungKook's*

It is currently 4pm and I'm at the meeting place with my members......who wanted to come along with me for some reason....but my condition for letting them come with me was.....they needed to hide somewhere where my wife wouln't see me. The PD of the We Got Married program came towards me and said, "JungKook-ssi, please come with us to do the black room interview." I followed him and sat down there. The PD asked me to introduce myself to the viewers. "Hi viewers of We Got Married, I'm the golden maknae of BTS JungKook imnida." The PD continued asking questions until my wife reached the location of the meet up. Then I went to the lobby of the building and waited for her. Because the PD said that he will be doing the black room interview with her as well. 

JungKook's WGM wife*

The PD asked me to sit down on the chair and asked me to introduce myself to the viewers. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lovelyz maknae, Yein-imnida." I answered some questions and then went out to the lobby of the meet up to meet my husband. When I went out of the black room, I saw a tall man standing in the middle of the lobby, I walked up to him and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, are you also casted in this program?" 

JungKook's*

I was waiting for my wife in front of the lobby and I heard someone saying, "Annyeonghaseyo, are you also casted in this program?" I turned back and saw Yein from Lovelyz, and I replied to her question saying, "Dae.......are you also my wife?" That was when the PD said, "Hello to the newly formed couple for this season!" 

BTS's*

All of us were shocked to find that Yein from Lovelyz was JungKook's wife for the program. We should thank the fans........we also ship these two together!!!! After seeing them introducing themselves to each other, we came out of our hiding place, surprising Yein. We saw that she got surprised that she jumped behind JungKook.

~Time Skip to after the first episode of filming which was very short~

JungKook's*

I still can't believe that Yein was my wife for the program, I understand that the fans do ship us, as well as the hyungs......but how would we tell Yuna about this program? That was what I was thinking, speaking of Yuna, we went to the company to fetch her from her daily practices and schooling. Afterwards, we went back to the dorm to rest up for the next day.

Hahahaha!!!!!! Now you guys know who is the WGM card addressed to, the wife of JungKook which is Yein from Lovelyz. I love both of this groups including Seventeen and GFriend!!!! Pls go and listen to GFriends comeback songs!!!!!!! I'll leave this part here and update later again!!!!!