Chapter 4

Yuna's P.O.V

After being fetched by manager oppa to the company, I sat down on the floor of the practice room with my textbooks, homework and pencil doing homework. I can't believe I have a lot of homework to do! (Authors note: Me too!!!!) After 1 hour and 30 mins of doing homework, I fell asleep with my pencil closed and books all around me.

V's P.O.V

Through the mirror, I saw our Yuna sleeping with her homework and textbooks all around her. "Guys, look at baby. She seems tired after doing homework or 1h30mins. Look at that pile of homework, she will probably need around 2 hours to finish that." We wrapped up after dancing dope once more and our manager hyungs ordered fried chicken for us to eat. Jungkook sat beside her to do his homework before eating. He will forget his homework if he eats first, so we gave him at least 3 hours to eat and do his homework. I went over to wake Yuna up, I ended up receiving a whine from Yuna and a kick on my arm. 

Rap Monsters P.O.V 

Seeing V getting kicked by Yuna is so funny, I went over and just carried her to where we were sitting and Suga just whispered at her ear to wake up. She woke up and saw the chicken, she immediately started to eat and then went back to do her homework. 

~At 6pm~

Jungkook's P.O.V

Finally Yuna and I finished our homework, we packed up and told the members that we were done. Ep reached home at 7pm and took turns showering except for Yuna, who had her own room. Everyone gathered in the living room and Jin hyung suddenly mentioned, "Let's read a book, then we can sleep after that! Since tomorrow we have a schedule at 8am, Jungkook and Yuna doesn't have to go to school." 

Yuna's P.O.V

I took a story book from the shelf and started reading. My book had no pictures in it so I just read it until the book had ended. Looking at the oppa's reading, I felt so bored to the point that I fell asleep on Jimin oppa's lap.

Jimin's P.O.V

I felt someone's head on my lap so I looked down, and saw our baby sister lying down on me sleeping. She looked so cute that I hand signaled the members to get their attention on Yuna. They nodded and put away their books and went to their rooms, I carried Yuna to her room and tucked her in with her teddy bear.

Hi guys!!! Finally updated my second update for today!!! I got a request from everybody, pls state what you want me to add in to this book and also to my lyrics book. My lyrics book has around 1.4k readers already!!!! I'm so happy to the people who read that lyrics book and voted. Thank you all and see you during the next update!!! Bye