Chapter 8

Yuna's*
I woke up at 6am in the morning due my hungry stomach (ugh, how I hate my stomach in the morning) I thought to myself. When I went out of my room, I saw cameras in the dorm and immediately ran into one of the oppa's room. I shouted, "Oppa!!!!!! There are cameras outside!!!!! Oppa I'm scared!!!!!" I shouted towards JungKook and J-Hope oppa.

Jungkook's*
Yuna ran into my room and shouted at us making us wake up and get back to reality and get out of dreamland. The moment I heard the word 'cameras', I immediately took my phone which was under my pillow for some reason, and called all the members except for j-Hope Hyung.
~conversation~
JungKook: Hyung-dul!!!!! The cameras for the reality show is outside already! Get up!!!!!!!!!!!
Jimin: OMG serious?!?!?!?! We gotta get out of our rooms immediately!!!!!
V: I agree but then remember we have to showcase our bare face......aish who cares(Authors Note: hahahas reminds me of Woo_Mun_Yee_shiro )
~end of conversation~
We all ran out of our rooms but I kinda accidentally slammed the door scaring Yuna.
V's*
JungKook slammed his bedroom door and startled Yuna making her cry. OMG it's early in the morning!!!! But nvm, V oppa to the rescue!!! "Yuna-ah, gwenchana, it's not going to be painful for long." JungKook carried her in his arms and massaged her head as we greeted our fans at 6.45 am in the morning.
Rap mon's*
"JungKook and Yuna should get ready for school later. We will prepare the food and stuff so just go and change, wash up and JungKook, put light makeup on." I just remembered that it was Monday and we did not have any schedules until the evening, so I just told JungKook and Yuna to get ready for school.
Jin's*
I cooked a simple breakfast for the members and packed sandwiches for JungKook and Yuna to eat in the car. Seeing JungKook and Yuna come out from their rooms, "JungKook-ah, take tees sandwiches to eat in the car since u guys have to go to school earlier cause it's Monday."
JungKook's*
"We will be back at 1pm!!!!" I shouted to the hyungs. I held Yuna's hand and went to the car where manager Hyung was waiting for us. I opened the lunch box for Yuna so that she could eat her sandwich. I Bluetoothed my phone to the car's radio and played 'War of Hormones' and let my BTS playlist run.
When we reached school, I carried Yuna to our classroom which is at the top level. And u needed an access card to go in.....it was nessesary because we won't know whether fan girls would come and harm Yuna.
~after two hours, 10.30am~
Yuna's*
It was finally dance lesson and my teacher warmed up with me and we did some stretches such as splits, scorpions and stuff. After that, we did some contemporary dances that required leg-holds and turns(don't ask how I know all this, I used to do classical ballet and now I'm doing modern contemporary). After all that, we finally started learning some girl group dances such as Red Velvet Unnie's Happiness, Ice cream cake and dumb dumb. We did all that for 2 hours and we finally ended class.
Jungkook's*
During dance class, my choreographer came in and looked at my dances to see where I should polish it. Soon, it was time to go home.

Hi everybody! I'm updating today and tomorrow because I won't be updating for 2 weeks due to exams!!!