Chapter 2

Jungkook's P.O.V

I realized that Yuna didn't come out from her room for about 3 hours, so I told the hyungs," Hyung-dul, I'm gonna see what Yuna is doing in her room." They nodded and I headed down the hallway towards her room. I opened the door and saw her cuddling with her teddy bear and sleeping soundly. I smiled and went out of her room, I told the hyungs that she is sleeping and Suga hyung said, "But later we have practice, are we going to leave her here or are we bringing her along?" 

Suga's P.O.V

Suddenly thinking of the schedules I remembered that we have practice at 3-5pm and we have a live radio show at 7-9pm. So I asked the members, "But later we have practice, are we going to leave her here or are we bringing her along?" They all looked at me and J-Hope said, " Of course we have to bring her along, we can't leave her in the dorm." Everyone nodded and I looked at the clock and I was 2pm, so we went to change into our sweats and woke Yuna up. She also changed so that she could learn our dance, so that in school she can do them during her dance class. Although she is in a private classroom with Jungkook, she still has to have a dance class, so we had her learn dance with Jungkook. By the way it's only Sunday, so she can just learn our new song 'Dope' first.

No one's P.O.V

Reaching the company's practice room, the members warmed up and started to practice their debut song, 'No More Dream' continuing with their other songs that they released. They did about 3 songs and then rested. Yuna stood up and started to dance to Gfriend's 'White', BTS looked at her and they watched her dance. They were thinking, "how did she even learn that dance?" They clapped after she finish, and she went ahead to dance their song, 'We are Bulletproof'. They looked at her with their eyes big and mouth opened wide. 

Yuna's P.O.V 

The oppa's looked at me with surprised looks while I was dancing. I 'secretly' learned it when they were practicing, they must be wondering how did I learn all of that in just 3 minutes. Well, lets just say I have good memory. They clapped and Jungkook oppa said, "You dance very well! I think during dance class in school you will get 100/100 points for your assessment!" I smiled happily at him, and just layed down on the floor. 

~At night after all the schedules have ended~

"Jin oppa, can I help you to make dinner?" He looked at me and said, "Why not? You can cut the ingredients for me." I went ahead to the sink to wash my hands, took the knife and cutting board to cut some vegetables, ham it give Jin oppa to cook. We were having fried rice for dinner, so Jin oppa was cooking the rice, cutting kimchi for a side dish. When I passed him all the cut ingredients, she started to fry everything together.

Jin's P.O.V

"Kids! Come out to eat!!!" Everybody came out and I started to hand out plates to everyone. Yuna was giving out cups to pour orange juice for everyone. After dinner, Yuna washed up everything and we watched tv until 11pm. Rap Monster suddenly said, "Tomorrow Jungkook has to bring Yuna to school! So we should sleep now, and wake up early tomorrow morning!" I nodded my head and went to my shared room with Rap Mon to wash up. The rest followed suite and the dorm became quiet at 11.30pm.

Hi!!!! This is the second chapter to this book! This chapter is dedicated to my friend fikayolo for the ideas and inspiration from her books! Pls go and read her books to!!! See you on the next update!

~Ppyong~