Chapter 23

~In the van~

Rap Mon's*

As I was blasting songs, the members were dancing like crazy in their seats. I switched the song to our latest song, which is 'Fire', and started singing to it loudly. After a short ride to the company, we headed straight to the practice room to start practicing for our upcoming performances. After practicing, we had a short break, and then went back to practice. We also practiced our debut songs and songs released after debut which included the current song, 'Fire'. After all that practice, it was time to go for our daily schedules. We first went for 'Weekly Idol', then went for 'Music Bank', ' Mcountdown' and finally ended our schedule with another win for 'Fire' celebration with BBQ.

Yuna's*

I was really bored throughout the oppa's schedules, so I stayed in the car, listening to music, learning new dances and sleeping. When they brought back their trophy from 'Music Bank', I was so happy for them that I was chanting for BBQ. And we did end up eating BBQ. I was chowing down food because I was so hungry. The oppa's looked at me and said, "Yuna, won't you worry that you'll get fat after all that meat?" I stopped for a moment and replied them with a very simple reply. "I'll burn it off by dancing anyways, so why should I worry?" The oppa's got shocked by my reply and nodded their heads, agreeing with my reply on burning off the fats. And after I said that, the oppas started eating a lot of food along with the amount I ate. I stared at them and said, "Oppa-dul, I think at this rate, all of us will have to go for running exercise at the park everyday on top of our dancing practice." They all looked at me and nodded their heads, so Jin oppa said, "Since our Yuna has said that, we shall start the exercise from tomorrow onwards. Then we will go run in the morning right before our schedules start." All the oppas and myself agreed with the suggestion. 

~Sometime later~

Taehyung's*

After dinner, we got back into the car and started blasting music again, this time, we blasted the new songs that came out recently such as 'BlackPink - Boombayah' and others. When we got home, we just did our usual routines and then watched a movie. After the movie, we all headed to our respective rooms and tried to fall asleep. 

~A few hours later~

Yuna's* 

I couldn't fall asleep, so I went to the kitchen to find some leftover food to eat and poured myself a cup of milk. I brought the food and milk to my room and sat at my table to eat and do some homework which my teacher had set for me. After finishing all of that, I finally felt tired and then went ahead to plug in my phone for it to charge, and placed it in the dock and played some slow music in a really low volume to make myself sleep better and before I knew it, I was knocked out asleep.

Hey guys!!! I'm so sorry for not updating ever since I don't know when. I know I always apologise whenever I update but this time, my exams are over and I will be updating more frequently!!! And also, pls check out my other books which I'll be posting new chapters on and also request for more lyrics on my lyrics book!!!! See u guys in the next update!!!