Chapter 14

~Continuing from dinner~

Suga's*

We dashed out of the room because we were super hungry after playing all those games, when we got to the dining table, we saw fried chicken, kimchi stew, rice, kimchi, japchae(fried glass noodles) and water. "We will eat well!" Everybody said in unison, after that, we started to eat. After dinner, we played a simple game called the concentration game. The first one out has to clean up, second one out has to cut the fruits. And the rest gets to rest. After the game, Jimin had to do the dishes and JungKook  had to cut the fruits. After they did their 'penalties' we started to eat the fruits that Jungkook cut. Then we headed back to our rooms to sleep and get well rested for the next day which was filled with schedules and we had to leave Baekhyun and Yuna alone in school together without Jungkook thanks to the MAMA awards 2015.

~After their morning schedules~ 

Yuna's*

Currently, I'm at the MAMA awards with the BTS oppa's! I'm so excited for their performance later though I've already seen it during their dance practices. I wonder what will happen during the performance.......soon the BTS oppa's came on stage and performed their new song 'Run'!!!!!! All the fans behind us were screaming very loud...I turned behind and looked at them and saw that some of them were crying!! We also got an awards for the best performance worldwide(if I'm not wrong). I heard Namjoon oppa's phone ringing. He picked it up and said, "Guys, we may have to give Baekhyun back to his real parents......his real parents were found and also....SM entertainment recruited him into  their company....." All of us heard that and had shocked faces on our faces.....not it is not we may need to give him back....we HAVE to give him back because SM entertainment recruited him......does that mean I'm going to lose my best friend and brother to his real family?? 

V's*

I looked at Yuna as she ran into her room. I followed her and found out that she was crying....I walked to her and hugged her while placing her on my lap whispering soothing words to her ears. "Yuna, even if we give Baekhyun back...you still got us...we can always accompany you and play with u.....just like the old times. Though we may be very busy, we always have time for you. Don't be too sad....and tell Baekhyun goodbye and that we will see him again okay?" She nodded her head and I carried her outside to where the guys were. 

Hi guys!!!! Sry for the short chapter......my phone was taken away and I'm using the iPad to update this chapter......I'll promise a longer chapter on the next update and will await all of your votes and lovely comments!!! Byes!!