Chapter 35

JungKook's*

During the performance, I didn't feel well.....I felt quite light-headed and very tired. I went ahead to tell our manager-hyung and we went back to the dorm to rest for the day. When we reached home, Jin-hyung cooked our dinner which was porridge for us so that we all could have the proper nutrients and also it could build up our resistance against other bacteria. But once after that nice dinner, I went to shower, took off my make-up and then did my skincare routine and then headed off to bed.

Yuna's*

After dinner, I was sitting in my room thinking about the times when I first came into the dorm as a very young girl. Celebrating my birthday with the oppas and other kpop idols and also being accepted as a trainee in BigHit. I realised a lot of time has passed since the day I was adopted. I took out my diary and started to write my daily thoughts on today and also wrote some worries I had in my head from whatever happened today. After that, I went into the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and changed into my pj's then went ahead to switch on my night lights and then went off to bed.

Rap Mon's*

After I made sure almost everyone fell asleep, I went into the living room to think about tomorrow's schedule and also stuff that JungKook could do while he was at home resting. I thought of a list of simple light duties and wrote them down for JungKook and placed it in his room. I wrote down the schedule for us the remaining members and Yuna, and it seems like she has to go for a show with us which will be broadcasted the following day. After that, I went ahead to wash my face, brush my teeth, do my skincare routine, and then tried to fall asleep in my bed, getting the rest I needed for tomorrow's tough schedule once again. While trying to sleep, I actually thought of the next song that we were going to release in a few more months time. And also thought about Yuna's debut which was coming soon. Eventually, I fell asleep within 30min.

SORRY GUYS!!!!!! It has been really long since I updated.....I just got into a new lifestyle....and been trying to cope between my normal self and the other me.(Which my boyfriend is helping) Don't worry...I'll do my best to update more often, and also read all of the comments when I can.

Love, Author