Chapter 5

~ Time skip of 5 months ~

Yuna's P.O.V 

It's finally the day that I have awaited! My birthday!!! The oppa's told me that they had prepared a huge present for me. Wonder what present it will be.

~ Flashback of BTS's conversation at night (after putting Yuna to sleep) ~

Jin's P.O.V

"Tomorrow's Yuna's birthday, but what should we give her? Jungkook said, "Why don't we make her a trainee in our company? We can be her trainers." V said, "I think Jungkook's idea is good. I think we should split up into groups of 2, 1 group will go and buy presents, 1 group will go to the company to tell Bang PD and of course, Jin hyung will make the food and the remaining 2 will bring Yuna out to play to give us time to prepare." I nodded my head at V's idea, so i took some paper and scribbled some words and messed them up. 

This are the groups:

Presents - J-Hope, Suga

Going to the company - Jungkook, Rap Monster

Bringing Yuna out - V, Jimin

We all got our jobs and went to our rooms to sleep.

~ Present Day ~

Jungkook's P.O.V

Rap Mon hyung and I woke up much earlier than the others to get ready to go to the company.

~ In Bang PD's office~

I have expected BTS to come and ask me to make Yuna a trainee with them as her trainers. "How could I say no to you guys?" Telling Jungkook and Rap Monster.

~ In the dorm ~

V's P.O.V

I went into Yuna's room to tell her to get ready to go out to give the rest time to prepare for her party.

~ In the company ~ 

Rap Monster's P.O.V

We decided to invite our whole BigHit Entertainment family. As they say 'The more the merrier.' Suddenly, someone called me, "Hello? Namjoon hyung, Yoongi here. Hoseok and I finished buying the presents. Should we go back and decorate the dorm?" I just replied with a simple yes and hanged up the phone. 

~ With Yuna ~

Jimin's P.O.V

We took Yuna to the amusement park to play, eat and play more! We played the merry-go-round or carousel, mini roller coaster meant for kids, tea cup and the bumper cars. When we got out of the amusement park, Jungkook the golden maknae texted me saying that they are on the way back. Surprisingly, Suga hyung and J-Hope hyung were with them, but since they were going back together, I replied back to Jungkook. 

~ Convo ~

Jimin : Jungkook-ah, ask manager hyung if he can pick us up since Yuna is already sleeping. At the same time, we can go for bubble tea to drag more time.

Jungkook : Just asked. Hyung says okay, but he's gonna drop Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung off first so that they can decorate the house.

Jimin : Noted.

~ End of convo ~

~ Back in the dorm ~ 

Jin's P.O.V

Since I'm in the dorm myself, I can cook without anyone pestering me. I cooked seaweed soup, chicken wings and black bean noodles. I also cut some fruits that Yuna likes and placed them into the fridge.

Hi everyone!!!! I have finally finished the two chapters that I was going to update. Sry for updating late!!!