Chapter 11

J-Hope's*

It's currently 3pm.......and we BTS has nothing to do since our manager hyung gave us a break and he went out to buy food for us. Yuna and Baekhyun were having their vocal and dance practices because they are trainees in our company. "Hey guys, let's have a random play dance! In case we get to go on Weekly Idol again!" I mentioned to our members. They all looked at me and said in unison, "Okay!!!!!" V said, "The person who makes the most mistakes will clean up after eating later!!!" 

(Play the video up there!!!)

V's*

After doing 'I Need U', my back hurt a lot but I don't blame Hoseok hyung because this choreography is hard anyways. Suddenly, the door opened, and we saw Yuna and Baekhyun all sweaty. They were complaining that they were too hungry due to only drinking water for the past 1.5-2 hours.

BTS's Manager*

I was walking back to the boys practice room with bags of food when I saw a trainee with pictures of Yuna on his handphone cover. I ignored what I saw and just continued walking towards the practice room. "Kids, the food is here!!!" They all came to me and took all the bags and started eating or should I say....chowing (CHOWDER!!!!!!!) it down. I can't believe they were so hungry though they didn't really do anything much..... 

~After 30 mins of eating~

No One's*

BTS and their siblings were heading home for the day and Rap Monster switched on the camera to shoot another episode of their reality show. 

Rap Mon's*

"Hello everybody!!!!! Rap Mon here! We're currently going home from practice!! Almost everybody's asleep.....and I'm so bored! (Moving the camera), Let's see who's awake now. I see J-Hope and Jimin, also our Jin mama(hahahas)! Hello!!! Jin hyung please say something." "Hello everybody I'm the pink PRINCE Jin!!!" "Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!" Jimin was laughing out loud due to Jin hyung's introduction!! We will end here temporary and continue filming after everybody has showered back home! BYE!!!!!!"

~Back at the dorm~ 

Yuna's*

"I'M GOING TO THE SHOWER FIRST!!!!!!!" I shouted as I ran into the dorm and into my room and slamming my bathroom door shut.(Wow....such a 'violent' girl) I can hear the oppas laughing at me which I don't understand why.......but I just ignored it and went to shower.

~After 30 mins~

Jimin's*

I took hold of the selfie camera and started to film the second part of the reality show. "Hello everybody!!! Currently the people who has finished their showers are: Myself, Yuna, Baekhyun since they both have their own showers in their rooms, Rap Mon hyung has a chance of being the last person to shower today!!! Continuing, V has just finished showering, Jin hyung just came out of Baekhyun's room with his hair wet which I'm assuming that he showered in his room. And Hoseok hyung has also finished showering and is bringing out snacks for us to eat later when we watch a movie at 8.30 normally. And it is currently 8pm so Rap Mon hyung has only 30 mins to shower! Speaking of which.....he is already out of the shower!!! Yuna-ah!! Come here and introduce yourself to the viewers!" "Annyeonghaseyo!!! Yuna imnida!!!" She did aegyo which is super duper cute!!!!!! "It is currently movie time!!! I guess we are starting movie time early today! What movie are we choosing Taehyung-ssi?" "Miracle in cell no.7" He simply replied. And put in the CD, got one bowl of popcorn, and sat down. "We normally have about 3 bowls of popcorn since we eat a lot of popcorn!" I set the camera down to an angle which was allowing it to take all of us.

~After 1 hour of watching~

Jimin's*

Everybody was crying after the movie and the 3 bowls of popcorn are empty right now..."Everybody, we are currently going to commence reading time for 10 mins then we are going to send everybody to bed!!!" "Jimin-ah, let's skip reading time today. Let's show them how we 'dismiss' everybody to their rooms for bed. And we have to choose someone to tuck Yuna in tonight" I nodded my head and told Yuna, "Yuna-ah, hug the person you want to tuck you in tonight." Without fail, she picked V again for the I have no idea how many times already..... Well, now Jin hyung was going into his room to get ready for bed and I'm the last one today since I'm holding the camera today! After everybody went in, I told the viewers, "Good night everybody!! It has been BTS!!!! Bye!!!"

Hi everybody! I'm planning to add another character, and it's a boy....so this time, you get to comment anybody you like and I'll see the majority!!!! Also I'm planning on writing another fanfiction on another group...so also comment what group I should do and a title(I think???) so....see u guys in the next chapter!!!! Byesss