Chapter 15

~The next morning~

Baekhyun's*

I couldn't believe that I have to leave the BTS hyungs and go to another company to become a trainee and debut under that company. I hoped that this was all a dream but it just makes it worse and it makes time go faster. Soon it was time for me to leave the hyungs and Yuna to go back to my real parents who came back to find me after they abandoned me and get into SM Entertainment for trainee lessons. 

~At SM Entertainment~

Baekhyun's*

I just met my members of the group that I'm going to be debuting with and they are: Kim Minseok, Kim Joonmyeon, Zhang YiXing, Do Kyungsoo, Kim JongDae, Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun, Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin. We were named EXO and had a bunch of songs already ready to perform for our debut showcase. 

~Back at the BTS dorm~

Jin's*

Yuna was still crying after Baekhyun left for his new dorm near SM Entertainment. We tried all ways to calm Yuna down and it all failed......sad to say that even V doesn't help at all. She just pushes us away and cries harder. After a while, Yuna finally fell asleep due to crying too much. I carried her to her room so that she could sleep on her bed comfortably and wake up on a soft surface. I went back outside and joined the members in watching TV since we were all bored and had no schedules after the MAMA awards yesterday. We went into the basement of our dorm and practiced our new song 'Run', practiced some of our ballads and our title songs that we had not sang for awhile such as 'We are Bulletproof Pt.2' and others. After we heard the door of the basement open, we stopped practicing and looked at the door. "Yuna!!!" We all shouted and went to hug her as she rubbed her eyes and looked at us with the blank face she always had whenever she woke up.

Yuna's*

After I amnaged to get out of the oppa's hugs, I went towards the iPod and played some songs for me to dance to. After dancing to some songs, such as GFriend's "Me Gustas Tu", Lovelyz "Ah Choo" and Red Velvet's "Dumb Dumb" and "Happiness", I sat down next to the oppas panting as they looked at me with their eyes opened wide as usual. 

Jimin's*

I looked at her as she danced and my eyes were opened very big. 'How did she managed to dance all those without us teaching her?' I thought to myself. I think she doesn't need dance training, I think she jut needs vocal training. "Yuna-ah, can you sing a song for us to hear? Then we can train your vocal chords." She sang Soyou Sunbaenim's part in "Some'. After she sang, we clapped for her, and then JungKook and I brought her to the vocal room for her to practice and expand her vocal range. Soon, she could sing all of my high notes in all of BTS's songs very easily. 

JungKook's*

I was quite surprised with Yuna, she may be the youngest in BigHit to debut maybe at the age of 8-9(I know its a little crazy). I taught her how to sing low notes like how Jimin hyung and I always do if you realise in some of our songs. Soon enough, she was done for vocal practice and we were heading back to the dance practice room to get ready to go back to the dorm. 

Hi guys!!!!! I have been thinking for quite some time now.......should I do a Seventeen fanfic? If you guys want....pls comment down the theme of the book and I'll let you guys know the results in the next update!!!!