Please read!!!!

Hi everyone! It's been long since I posted something for this book but I want to let everyone know that I actually read through the comments and I like how everyone is reporting the harsh comments and placing question marks. Firstly, the part where Vernon goes up to Yuna, obviously I wouldn't use Vernon's current age to go up to Yuna and crush on her, I would use an age number similar to Yuna's. Secondly, some may have noticed that I mentioned that Jungkook takes private classes in SOPA as well as Yuna, but they are of different grade and age. The private classrooms are for security reasons. Yuna is 5 or 7 in this book which is why Jungkook can carry her. Lastly, what I have written about Yuna getting a phone and ear piercings is because in my country, parents can get their baby girls ears pierced before they reach a year old. The phone is to show the current generation of kids who are into mobile devices at a very young age. I know everyone has their own thoughts of the book, but please watch the tone and words that you are using. I beg this of everyone who is reading this book. 

Secondly, I do have other books that I want everyone to read. Such as Finally Met My Mate and Abused Little Girl. They are both not Kpop related but I have seen that werewolf books have been in trend recently, and I've been reading many books on wattpad about them. Abused Little Girl is a book following the DDLG tag in wattpad. DDLG is a branch of BDSM where there is a caretaker or dominant or daddy/mummy who takes care of a little who are people that act like kids naturally. These group of people are naturally judged and I do want to spread awareness for them because it is a lifestyle that they choose for themselves and they feel happy in it, and we should not judge them for what they choose. I myself is a little as well, who does not have a caretaker but a caring boyfriend who looks after me. We do not live in the DDLG world, but I may still act like small kid wanting to buy more soft toys and wanting everything in my life. 

Lastly, from this, I hope everyone from this book will venture out and explore on other genres of books and not only one genre. Please show support for my other books and the cause that I am doing. If you have read this word for word, please show support for my other books and comment on them to give me ideas on what I should write for those books because I want to hear from everyone. 

Love,

Author