Chapter 24

~The next morning~

Yuna's*

I woke up to my alarm ringing so loudly that I jolted awake the moment I heard it. I dragged my lazy body out of my cozy bed and switched off my alarm and then went to pick out my outfit for the day. 'Today is so cold!!!!!!!' I thot to myself. So due to the cold weather, I picked out a thick crop shirt that I got from one of the oppas during our shopping time a long time ago and a pair of leggings and a skirt suitable for winter. I got into the bathroom and turned on the hot water and then I waited for the water to fill up the bathtub. And while waiting, I put my hair up in a high bun so that it wouldn't get wet when I was going to take a long soak in the bathtub.

Taehyung's* 

I woke up real early today, so I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face and to just wake myself up for the day. After that, I went to choose my outfit for the day and chose a thick winter shirt and some jeans and then went out to the kitchen to make breakfast for myself since everybody was still asleep. After awhile, I hear Yuna's alarm ringing loudly and also heard it turn off which means she's awake. Afterwards, I went to pack my usual bag with a pair of training pants with a shirt for practice later, my phone cable, earpiece, portable charger and then some masks inside for our schedules later. After packing, I woke Jimin up cause it was getting a little late and we needed to get moving in about 2 hours. So I went to Yuna's room to ask her to help me wake the rest of the members and then went outside to the living room to watch TV. 

Yuna's* 

After I woke everyone up, I went to eat some cereal with some milk and once I've finished my bowl of cereal, I placed it in the sink and then went to pack my bag for the day. I packed my phone, earpiece, wallet (just in case I wanna buy snacks), more snacks inside my bag, extra change of clothes, my water bottle, portable charger which was in the colour of pink and my phone cable. After that, I joined V oppa in the living room waiting for the other oppas to get ready. 

Jimin's*

After everyone got prepared, we all headed out to the salon first to do our morning make-up, then ate our extra breakfast there, bought some bubble tea for no reason and then went to the company to start our practice. On the way to the company, we all played some word connecting games cause that's our favourite game to play, and the loser needs to buy us bubble tea for the rest of the week or the rest of the day. 

~At the company~

Rap Mon's* 

Finally we reached the company, headed up to our practice room, plugged in our phones to the dock and then started to warm up. Yuna was using the other half of the practice room to practice her own dances to upload onto YouTube so that she could help some people with covering dance covers since she's too young to debut yet. After we warmed up, we started practicing our new song "Blood,Sweat,Tears". After practicing, it was time to head to our first schedule of the day, which was going to Music Bank for a performance. After our first schedule, we headed off for lunch, then to another schedule, and another schedule. During this process, JungKook didn't feel well enough to perform for another stage, so we had to cancel that schedule and we went back to the dorm to let him rest. 

Hey guys!!!!!!!!! It's been a long time since I've uploaded a part again!!!!! There is some upcoming news that I would like to announce!! My boyfriend and I are gonna do gaming videos in the future. So we will be posting gaming videos in the future and also I'm gonna work on the stories while I'm waiting for the PC's to arrive. But once again, thx for waiting for the updates and I love u guys a lot for all the comments you all have given to me everyday!!! And welcome to those new readers!!!! Thx for adding this story to ur reading lists!!!! I really appreciate it! Love u guys a lot!