Chapter 12

~The next morning~

Yuna's*

I woke up after hearing my alarm ringtone. Do you guys want to guess the song? If you are guessing BTS oppas 'Dope' your wrong! If you are guessing Seventeen oppas 'Mansae" your correct!!! I've been secretly liking Seventeen oppas!! And I've also been to their comeback stage when the oppas are having practice sessions!!! I'm always careful when it comes to my morning alarm because its Seventeen oppas song 'Mansae' if they hear it, I wonder what would happen to me?

Baekhyun's*

I woke up hearing my alarm playing BTS hyungs 'Danger'. I don't know why do I like that song so much....maybe its because it helps me to wake up in the morning.... I switched off my alarm and went to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for the day. 'Today is a Thursday' I thought to myself. I took out my uniform and started to get dressed for school. After that, I went to wake the other hyungs up, then ate the breakfast that Jin hyung cooked for us. Jungkook hyung came out with Yuna and headed to the dining table to eat their breakfast too. 

~At school~

Jungkook's*

Today is a tiring Thursday because.......I have dance class all the way until the school is dismissed....Yuna and Baekhyun as well....we warmed up, and started to dance to some songs that we knew....suddenly, a student probably in the same year as me walked up to us and said, "I'm Hansol also known as Vernon from Seventeen. May I join you guys for this dance class too?" I nodded with a smile and we started to dance. I looked at Yuna, and saw her face....she looked soo happy to see Hansol....actually..I was outside of Yuna's room today and heard her alarm ringtone....it was Seventeen's Mansae!!!!  I was shocked to know that Yuna knows Seventeen. 

~After school~

Vernon's*

After dance class, I walked up to Yuna and asked her, "Yuna, may I have your number?" She looked at me and just gave it to me. I thanked her and walked away. I can't believe that I have a crush on a 6-year old girl!!!!!! I must be so stupid to be liking her at my age....our age differences are too huge!!!!!! I brushed off my thoughts and continued to walk towards the Seventeen's van.

~Back at BTS dorm~

Jin's*

I wonder what Jungkook, Yuna and Baekhyun are doing at school....I'm so bored in the dorm....I don't even know what to do now. Should I go shopping? No there will be fans...should I watch a movie? Maybe watching Enders Game would be good...I switched on the movie system and searched for Enders Game. After 2 hours of watching, Jungkook came back with the two kids. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 5pm, I went to the kitchen to see what I could cook today, and saw some ginseng and chicken...I decided to cook Samgyetang( I don't know how to spell this...). I cleaned the chicken, cut the top of the ginseng, washed the rice, got out some garlic and jujube and started to stuff the chicken. I made the broth based on watching a video from YouTube. I cooked the chicken until it was well done. I was lucky to have around 8-9 chickens because I had to cook for so many people....after cleaning up the kitchen and setting the table, I called the members out for dinner. 

~During dinner~

Yuna's*

"Should I tell the oppas about what Hansol oppa asked me today?" I said to myself. After eating for  minutes, I decided to tell the oppas about what happened after dance class today. "Oppas, I have something to say....." "Go ahead and say it cutiepie" Jimin oppa said. "Today, a oppa that I met during dance class asked for my number....and I gave it to him...." All the oppas looked at me and said in unison......"WHAT??????????????" 

Hahahahaha!!! Mini cliffhanger for all u readers!!! The new character is Vernon from Seventeen!!! I've been addicted to Seventeen's songs these days and of course BTS as well......but......the new chapter will be around this weekend?? Or maybe tomorrow!!!! Stay tuned for the next chapter and I hope you all loved this chapter!! Byes~~~