Chapter 16

JungKook's*

As Yuna, Jimin hyung and I were heading back to the practice room, we saw some trainees looking at Yuna. They were probably around her age, maybe older. But Yuna got frightened by them because of the glare they were giving her. I carried Yuna all the way back to the practice room because I heard sniffling sounds coming from her. I wonder why did those girls glared at her, are they like some of the fans that say, "Oppa is mine!!!!!".

Yuna's*

When those girls glared at me, I suddenly remembered something that had happened long ago when I was in school. Those girls bullied me because they were jealous of me being the BTS oppas adopted younger sister. I still remember the words they said to me. 

~Flashback to around 3 months ago~

Girl 1: "WHY MUST YOU BE THEIR ADOPTED YOUNGER SISTER? IT SHOULD BE ME INSTEAD OF YOU!!!!!"

The other 2 girls were trying to pull her back from slapping my face. But it didn't work at all. There was a burning sensation on my left cheek and soon another one on my right cheek as well. After she was done slapping me, I immediately ran towards the nurse office to get ice to put on both of my cheeks to not allow it to swell. Afterwards, I went back to my special class to find JungKook oppa. When JungKook oppa saw my cheeks both red, he worryingly asked me, "Yuna, what happened to your cheeks? Why are they red?" I just cried into his embrace and told him everything that happened just now. 

~Flashback end~

Yuna's*

That was the reason why I cried again when they walked past us. And only JungKook oppa knows about what happened. But he doesn't know that it was those girls...when we reached the practice area, all the other oppas looked at me with the face asking me, 'What happened to you?'. JungKook oppa explained whatever had happened and I told them the story on what happened 3 months ago. After telling them what happened, they decided to tell the incident to the school principal who was in-charge of the punishments. From what JungKook oppa told the oppas previously. 

Rap Monster's*

I went to SOPA with Jin hyung and Yuna to report this matter that was not mentioned by Yuna 3 months ago. We knocked on the door and the principal called us in. I started to say, "Hi Mrs Kim, I'm Namjoon, one of Yunas brother. I'm here to report a bully case that happened to Yuna 3 months ago. She just told us the story and we found out that only JungKook knows it. And Yuna has told us that the girls that had bullied her were in the same grade as her, but in a different class as we had requested Yuna to be put into the same class JungKook for her safety. Yuna has also told us that one of the girls had slapped her multiple times on both of her cheeks." The principal nodded her head with a reply saying, " I'm very sorry to hear about this case. Yuna, why didn't you report it to me? Instead you kept it to yourself. I'll investigate this bully case. Yuna, can you tell me which are the girls that bullied you tomorrow? I will need you to verify them, and also, if you are scared, you can ask your JungKook oppa to come with us tomorrow morning to verify the girls." Yuna nodded and we thanked the principal and went out of the principals office to go back to the dorm which the members had headed back first.

~Back at the dorm~

Jimin's*

I wonder when will Jin hyung and the others come back?? I'm so hungry!!!!!! Right at that time, the door opened and Jin hyung, Rap Mon hyung and Yuna came in. "JIN UMMA!!!!!!! I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!" I shouted. And I heard Jin hyung saying that he will cook right now since he was also hungry. Soon, dinner was served and I was the first one to reach the dining table due to my super duper hungry stomach. After that, we played the fry pan game which resulted in V and J-Hope hyung to do the dishes!! The rest just went back to their rooms and rested while I was in my room, in front of my computer recording some of our songs. After 30 minutes of recording, I heard Yuna shouting for us to come out and eat our desserts which was fruit and yogurt mixed together (sorry to those who don't eat yogurt), soon the time was 11pm and everyone headed back into their rooms to sleep while I was tucking Yuna into her bed. Then I went back into my room to wash up and sleep.

Hi everyone!!!!!! Hope u guys have enjoyed the chapter and please check out my new seventeen fanfic called, "Falling in love with a member of Seventeen" I'll not mention the member because it will be a spoiler!!! And I also wish all of you guys a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!!!