Chapter 3

~3am in the morning~ 

Yuna's P.O.V

I jolted awake from the sound of thunder roaring and lightning clasping. I took my teddy bear and went out of my room to go to V oppa's room. I opened the door and saw Jimin oppa and V oppa sleeping soundly. I went to Jungkook oppa's room and shook him awake. "Wae gurae sweetheart?" Jungkook oppa asked while looking at me with sleepy eyes. Did I mention that the oppa's started to call me nicknames? Well you know Jungkook oppa's, I told him, "Oppa, can I sleep beside you? I'm scared of the thunder and lightning." I cried when I heard and ultra loud lightning and thunder sounded together. Jungkook oppa and J-Hope oppa both looked at me, and J-Hope oppa carried me to his bed and laid down next to me, he hugged me and I soon fell asleep.

~Next morning, 7am~

No one's P.O.V

Jin woke up to make breakfast for everyone, he made French toast, scrambled eggs and bacon, there was orange juice too. He went to call his roommates up and then went to call the 95 liners then Yuna. But he didn't see Yuna in the room so he went to J-Hope and Jungkook's room. He opened the door and saw you and J-Hope cuddling in the bed. He woke Jungkook then J-Hope, letting him to call you to wake up. When everyone gathered in the dining table, they started to eat. After eating, Jungkook and Yuna went to their rooms to change into their school uniforms. When Yuna came out all prepared, she realized that her hair wasn't ready. Bts's stylist came and did her hair, her hairstyle was two lace braids by the side or her face. The rubber bands were hidden by pink ribbons that she liked.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"We're going to school! See you during practice!!!" Yuna and I shouted. We headed to the van and went to school. "Yuna, you look really cute today!" Yuna smiled cutely and rested her head on my arm.  When we reached school, we got off the car and went to the principals office to collect her schedule. The principal smiled and handed me her schedule. Outside my class, there was a bunch of fan girls as usual, I reached out my hands to Yuna to carry her as I didn't want her to be hurt by them. They all turned and started screaming like mad people, which I'm okay with but Yuna started to sniff a bit, so I patted her back while walking to class. All the girls started to say stuff like, "Who is that girl?" I went inside class to put Yuna down and my bag too, and went towards the door and said, "This is mine and Bts's younger sister, I hope you all will take good care of her and not bully her during break. She will be with me at all times." Just in time, the bell rang and everyone went back to class for their first lesson of the day. Yuna and mine was math, we have the same schedule so that I can look after her. Our teachers came, and the lesson started. 

~After 3 periods, 11am~

Yuna's P.O.V

I'm hungry!!! Finally our lessons for the first half of the day ended. Jungkook oppa came and carried me to the cafeteria. He said that we have to leave after lunch, so we just took our time eating. The principal knows that we have to leave early, so he said to take our time eating. After break, Jungkook oppa and I went back to class to pack our bags and go to the main gate to be fetched by manager oppa.

First update for the day!!!! Next one coming soon!!!!