Chapter 17

~3am in the morning~

Jimin's* 

I heard a knock on my room door and the first thing I did was to check the time on my phone. 3am in the morning???? Who would be awake at this time? I went to the door and opened it, revealing Yuna with tears streaming down her cheeks. And then, that was when I realised that it was raining and there was lighting and thunder roaring. I carried her to my bed and tucked her in, but she wanted to sleep next to Taehyung. So I woke Taehyung up and he tucked Yuna in and continued to sleep. 

~7am in the morning~

Jin's*

I woke up to my alarm ringing at 7am in the morning. I washed up, changed my clothes and went to cook breakfast for the members to eat. Also, I went to JungKook's room to wake him up, then went to Yuna's room but I didn't find her there, so the only room in my mind is Taehyung's room. And I think I guessed correctly, but Yuna was there sleeping peacefully. I woke her up, carried her back to her room so that she could wash up and get ready for school with JungKook. After that, I gave both Yuna and JungKook their lunch boxes so that they could eat in the car. They told me good bye and I told them to have a good day. 

JungKook's*

In the car, I helped Yuna with her seatbelt, then gave her her lunch box with the breakfast that Jin hyung made for us. After that, I also buckled my seatbelt, then ate my breakfast. Soon after, we reached the school gate, but instead of the front gate, we went through the back gate. After that, we headed to our classroom which was on the highest level, that requires a pass from BigHit Entertainment to enter. The principal suggested to Rap Mon hyung that we install a security device there, so that only students with a ID from BigHit Entertainment could get in. And of course, nobody knows this except for us. Then we proceeded for the morning assembly which I had to carry Yuna to my classmates, then we went to the principals office to identify the girls who bullied Yuna. 

Yuna's* 

As we were walking to the principals office, I was getting the urge to just run away. But JungKook oppa realised from my grip on his hand, so he carried me again, heading towards the principals office. "Good morning Mrs Kim." We both greeted. Then we proceeded to the classrooms of the girls. It took me 30 minutes to identify the girls as I was still scared to identify them. After identifying all of the girls, JungKook oppa carried me back to the classroom, and I fell asleep half way. "Yuna-ah, ireona." I heard oppa telling me. I woke up and the teachers were arriving! I quickly fixed myself up for lesson and I was lucky because, it was my favourite subject!!! And it is...........SCIENCE!!!!!! I love science because it is interesting, fun, and my teacher makes jokes that are related to the topic!

JungKook's*

My first lesson of the day was Math. Ohhhhh......how I hate Math.....I still wonder how do I even score so high for my results when I hate it so much. But after doing some exercises from my textbook, Math lesson was ending soon. So my teacher just did a recap on our lesson, then left the classroom. Leaving me and Yuna inside waiting for the next teacher. But then, suddenly, I saw the guards outside coming into our classroom, telling us that we have to leave for a photoshoot that BTS needs, and Yuna has to go along of safety reasons due to the bully case that happened not too long ago. I thanked him and we started to pack our bags, then headed towards the back gate of the school. 

~At the photoshoot~

V's*

We were having a photoshoot for a fashion magazine. We had to do it based on our comeback's concept...so the concept was similar to the MV 'Run'. After the photoshoot, we went for a radio broadcast, then a music show, then back to the practice room, where we saw piles of homework for JungKook and Yuna, since they were missing school a lot. After they finished their piles of homework, we ate dinner, then had practice, Yuna was having vocal training with our vocal trainer. Afterwards, we went back to the dorm to rest.