Chapter 10

Rap Mon's*
I woke up at 12pm the next day due to our manager hyung mentioning that our PD-Nim would like to ask us about adopting another sibling for Yuna. Instead of a girl, it will be a boy, I woke up the other members and discussed with them.
V's*
"I think having another boy will be good, because Yuna is always alone whenever we are practicing though we bring her along with us to the company. I think Yuna should have someone to play with her while we are practicing." I told Rap Mon hyung.
Jin's*
"We can have another sibling, but where will he sleep? We have only Jimin and V's room with 2 people inside.....also, sometimes Yuna also sleeps inside their room." I mentioned to the boys. Our manager hyung told us, "Don't worry, Bang PD-Nim said that we could move to a bigger dorm since our Bangtan family is growing bigger, also, everything will be kept the same, just that the house is bigger and more spacious.
Rap Mon's*
After hearing manager hyung's words, I called our Bang PD-Nim to tell him that we are okay with adopting another sibling and moving to a bigger dorm. "Then you guys will start packing now, and move this evening. All your schedules and practices will be cancelled for today." Bang PD-Nim said. After that, we woke Yuna up, and started packing.
~3 hours later~
Yuna's*
It is currently 4pm and we are still packing all of our things to move to our new dorm. I'm all done packing because the oppa's helped me with the process of packing.
~1 hour later~
Yuna's*
Finally we are done packing!! We loaded all the luggages into the car and went to our new dorm! We reached there at 6.30pm, unpacked, and ate the dinner that Jin oppa cooked.
Jin's*
After all the unpacking, eating and cleaning up, We showered and went to our rooms to rest.
~ The next day~
Suga's*
It is 7.30am in the morning, today we are going to the orphanage to adopt our boy sibling. I woke Yuna up and helped her with her morning routine. After all the processes in the morning, all of us went to the orphanage to adopt our boy sibling.
~ At the orphanage~
Rap Mon's*
When we reached the orphanage, I went towards the caretakers to ask where the boys are. I was directed to a group of boys who looked around 7-8 years old. A boy with brown hair attracted me, I walked towards him and said, "What's your name?" He answered, "My name is Baekhyun, 8 years old." The other members came towards me and said that this boy was very cute and would make a very good playmate for Yuna. After adopting him, we went straight back to the dorm for lunch, then went to the practice room to make up for our practice that was cancelled yesterday.

Baekhyun's*

Hi! I'm Baekhyun!!! Right now we are at the BigHit entertainment to see the hyungs practice. While seeing the hyungs practice, I was with my now younger sister Yuna. She was doing the hand gestures for their dance, and also lip-syncing to their song. I asked her, "Yuna, are you a trainee here?" she nodded her head and I just continued looking at the hyungs practice.

~After 3 hours~

Jimin's*

We finally ended practice for the day and we are now on the way to the dorm for dinner. But first, we showered and I brought Baekhyun to his room which was exactly the same size as Yuna's but the colour is blue. He unpacked the remaining of his things and went to shower. After everyone has showered, we prepared dinner for all of us to eat. We ate until 9.30pm and read books until 10pm, after that, we (BTS) played a simple game(to your imagination) to decided who to bring Yuna to her room today. The final decision was, V again.....

V's*

I brought Yuna to her room, tucked her in and stayed there until she slept. I took out her uniform for tomorrow and went out of her room. I went into Baekhyun's room next and told him that he was going to school with Yuna and JungKook tomorrow. I went back into my room, washed my makeup off and went to sleep.

~The next morning, 6.30am~

JungKook's*

After waking up due to my alarm for school, I went to Baekhyun's room to wake him up, then went to Yuna's room to wake her up. After we changed, brushed our teeth, washed our face, and I applied sme light makeup, we went out to the car. On the car, we ate sandwiches for our breakfast, drank some apple juice. When we reached school, I brought Yuna and Baekhyun to our class and waited for our teachers to come for 1st period. 

~After hours of lessons~

Baekhyun's* 

Today's lessons were interesting yet tiring, but it was a good day. Now we are going back to the dorm to shower due to the sweat we accumulated in school, then go to the company for practice, I was made a trainee in the company as well. Yuna and I had vocal practice first, then dance lessons. 

J-Hope's*

"Now I'm starting to miss Yuna.....I can't believe that only Baekhyun gets to spend the most time with her due to trainee practices..." I sadly say while looking at the members who were still trying to catch their breath after dancing all of our songs non-stop. Our manager hyung brought a box of water bottles for us so that we did not need to go out of the practice room to get water, which we were thankful for because we couldn't even stand up anymore due to the extreme fatigue. 

Hi everyone!!!!! I finally updated this books after a few weeks, I had ended my exams and today is my last day of school!!!!!! Hurray to all Secondary school students in Singapore!!!!! I'm going to try to update everyday for both lyrics and this book!!!