Chapter 13

~Continuing from the reaction from BTS~

Yuna's*

"Yeah......I gave it to him....I thought he wanted it so that we could become friends......" I said softly towards my oppas who have their jaws opened super big as if its going to touch the floor. V oppa came to me and said, "Princess, every guy has a 'motive' when they ask a girl for their number directly." The rest of the oppas nodded their heads and they just told me to ignore the messages that may come in from Hansol(Vernon)

~BTS in Baekhyun's room~

BTS's*

"I can't believe Yuna gave a guy her number" said Jungkook. "Yeah, but she's still young so she didn't know anything." Said Jin (BTS's manager comes in) "I think its the guy I saw in the company building...I was walking to the practice room to give u guys your dinner and I saw a guy with Yuna's pictures on his phone." said manager hyung 

~In Yuna's room~

Yuna's*

I think I'm so stupid to just give a guy my number!!!! I should have approached Jungkook oppa before giving him my number!!!!! Now my phone is being bombed with messages and calls!!!! I took my phone, went to Baekhyun oppas room and asked one of the oppas inside on how to block a person's contact. After blocking that contact, I could finally have some peace and quiet time when I play games on my phone!! I'm so happy that their not angry at me due to this small incident. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 4pm, I went to the kitchen to see what ingredients we had in the refrigerator to use for dinner. There was almost nothing in the fridge thanks to the oppas who eat a lot unlike me.....I told Jin oppa that the fridge was empty, then we all decided to split up into 2 groups, so we have one group thats going to the mart, one group thats going to clean the dorm. We played a very simple game and that groups were decided quickly. 

Group 1: Going to the mart

Yuna, Jin, V, Jimin

Group 2: Cleaning the dorm

J-Hope, Jungkook, Baekhyun, Rap Monster, Suga

We headed to our respective locations, well....the dorm team didn't need to move....so....the mart group went to the van and headed to the mart. The trip to the mart was long, so we played some music and danced in the car. Soon, we reached the mart. We got some eggs, meat, cheese, ham, bread, chicken, milk, orange juice, apple juice, cranberry juice, some fruits and finally......SWEETS for me!!!!!!!! We payed the money and headed back to the dorm to cook dinner. 

~Back at the dorm~

Suga's*

We cleaned 3/4 of the dorm when the mart group came back with bags full of food, drinks and stuff for dessert!!! Jin hyung and Yuna went to the kitchen while the rest of us went into the game room to play games while waiting for dinner to be cooked. We played some video games, computer games since we brought our computers in, multiplayer games on our phones. We played for around 1 hour when Yuna called us out to eat dinner. 

Hi everyone!!!!!! It has been 3 days since I updated!!! I want to thank some of u guys for commenting!! Especially 122momo and fikayolo whenever I have updated and asked for votes!!! I hope u guys have been loving this book and I will see u in the next chapter.