Chapter 9

~At the school gate~
JungKook's*
School has ended and here I am at the school gate waiting for manager Hyung to pick us. "Jungkookie oppa, I'm hungry, do you have snacks in your bag?" I rummaged my back for some snacks to give her. I found a bag of chips and a bag of cookies for her.
Yuna's*
I happily ate the snacks that Jungkookie oppa gave to me. Soon, manager oppa came to pick us. We boarded the car and headed straight towards the company for oppa's practice.
~at the practice room~
Suga's*
We were warming up our bodies and eating stuff since we didn't eat much for lunch cause we were in a rush. The door opened and we saw Yuna in her cute SOPA uniform and JungKook looking all tired from school. He put down his and Yuna's bags and went to change to his sweats because he knew that he couldn't dance in his uniform. Yuna just sat down and took out her homework to do, of course she took out her phone from Jungkook's bag. She was blasting music from her phone and that resulted in us dancing like crazy in the practice room.
V's*
After that crazy party dancing, JungKook finally came back from the toilet and we started to practice 'Dope' and some other songs. After that, we started to write some songs for our next album. Though I knew that this was part of the reality show......I slept half-way while trying to compose a song with Suga Hyung.
Suga's*
I saw Taehyung sleeping while I was composing a song with him. I 'pushed' him away from me and continued composing the song on my MacBook.
Manager's*
I ordered chicken for the boys and ordered jjajangmyeon for Yuna to eat because those boys will just finish everything. After 30 mins, the food arrived and I shouted, "Kids! Come and eat!!!" I passed the boys the chicken and the noodles to Yuna.
~after eating~
J-Hope's*
We decided to end the day because we were too tired to do anything else. We headed back to the dorm to shower and get to bed. As usual, it took all of us except for Yuna 50 mins to wash up and shower. Some of us even used Yuna's bathroom that's in her room. After all of that, I went to Yuna's room to tuck her into bed because she has school tomorrow. "Good night Yuna." She replied with a hum and I patted her to sleep.
Rap Mon's*
After J-Hope came out of Yuna's room, we all went to bed and awaited for the next day. We also closed the episode by saying, "Up till now, it has been BTS!"

Hi guys!!!!!! This will be a short chapter.......but......I'm just going to say this to all Singaporeans. Pls take care of yourselves as well as Indonesians too!!!! The haze is super bad and school has closed down so pls drink up and try not to go outside!!!!