Chapter One

"Carter wake up"

I groan. It's early in the morning and I fon't fell like getting up early.

"Wake Up" Carson yelled hitting me with a pillow. I grabbed a pillow and threw it to him.

"No,I want to sleep. What time is it anyway." I said pulling up the covers

"It's half past six"

"What! You got to be kiddin me"

"I know" I heard him sighed. "Alright I'm going to give your half an hour to sleep. If you don't wake up after that I'll drag you out of bed"

"Thanks big bro. love ya"

-------------

after half an hour....

"Carter your time is up. Wake up" He threw a pillow at me

"Alright I'm up" I threw a pillow at him but I missed

"Nice try Little Red. Come on breakfast is ready" he said walking towards the bed.

"Carry me" I pouted making the best puppy dog eyes I can make

"Lazy! Come here" he lift me up and I rested my arm on his left shoulder and my other arm around his back. I rested my head on his right shoulder and carried me all the way downstairs. We headed for the dining room."Hi mam" we said simultaneously.

"Hi pet" she said looking at us.Carson put me down on the chair beside mam.

"You ok pet?" she looked at me and smiled.I was about to say something when Carson interrupted

"She's just lazy mam don't worry about her" he said sitting down on the chair in front of me and grinned at me. Igave him a look and turn to mam.

"I'm fine mam. What are you doing today?" I asked biting some toast."

"I have a photoshoot at around 4 until 7. Why?" I ignored her question and turned to Carson, who is busy eating his pancakes.

"Hey big bro"

"Hmm?" he looked at me

"Until what time is our shoot for today?"

"I think 5" I turned to mum who looks confused

"We'll pick you up at 7 mam" she smiled at me

"Are you sure?"

"Of course right Carson?" he looked up looking confused

"What?"

"I said we'll pick up mam from her photoshoot at 7" I giggled. He's clearly not payin attention to us.

"Oh yeah. We'll pick you up there" mam smiled at him and continued eating. There is an akward silence that filled the room. 

"Alright I'm done." he said standinding up."Carter go fix yourself and get dressed I'll wait for you in the car for 20 minutes" Inearly choked on the food I was chewing. Is he really serious?

"Are you being serious? It's like 7:30 in the morning. Our shoot doesn't starts until 9" I stood up and looked at Carson and he's staring at me. I can tell he is really serious. Ihate it when he's being serious because he always get what he wants.

"Okay fine" I sighed. "But I can't get ready in 20 minutes maybe 30?"

"20"

"28?" I heard mam laughing at us

"20"

"25?" Finally he gave up

"Alright" he sighed "Go get ready" he said walking towards the door.

"Go get ready" I mimicked

"I heard that" he yelled from the front room

"Love you" I yelled heading towards my bedroom

--------------- 

on the set.....

"CUT! Break time" Matt, our director, said

"Carson!" I called and walked towards them he's with his girlfriend Julia. She's really nice though and a great actress. She's really pretty and have the cutest cheekbones.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Hi Julia" I smiled andshe smiled back

"What time are we going to mam's shoot?"

"I don't know maybe six?"

"Julia are you coming with us?" I said looking at her

"Only your brother can answer that" she looked at Carson who smiled at her

"Yeah sure if you want to"

"I would love to" Julia winked at me and I winked back

"Can Liam come?" I closed my eyes and wait for an answer. I know he's going to say NO. he always says no when it comes to my boyfriend.

"Yes" I opened my eyes and looked at him, shocked.

"Really?" he nodded

"Thanks Carson. You're the best big brother in the world." I hugged him. "I'll call Liam right now" I said and they left. I ringed Liam and told him to come here in the set then I hung up

--------------

Mam's photoshoot....

We're outside the building and it's 6:30 pm. We head inside the building and headed towards the rooftop where mam is doing her photoshoot. We stood in the elevator in silence. When we reached the rooftop, people are going crazy. Some yelling, talking to each other, rushing some things, bumping against each other. Me and Liam started to look for mam. After passing by some people, I spotted mam surrounded by lights and cameras. She's posing playfully in front of the photographer. She looks gorgeous.

"Carter maybe we should get back to your brother babe. It's getting crowded here" I nodded and backed out from the crowd. We saw Carson and Julia talking to Lily, mam's PA, so we walked towards them.

"Hi Lily" I smiled to her

"Where've you been?" I was about to answer his question when we heard somebody yelled "THAT'S A WRAP GUYS" and everyonee clapped.

"Your mam's finished" Lily said. We followed her into the crowd of people and finally saw mam. She's so beautiful in her dress.

"Hey! Just wait for me in the car. I'll just change"

"Okay mam see you later" we hugged and to the car

-------------

We're inside the car waiting for mam when I felt a pain in my head. This isn't the first time I had this headaches. Lately, I've been having painful headaches but didn't tell anyonebecause I don't want people worrying about me and I figured they were just a cause of stressin work. Finally mam arrived.

"Let's go"

--------------

at the house...

Earlier we decided to buy some take out because we're all tired and I have to admit I'm getting weaker. Liam and Julia are spending dinner with us and after that Carson will take them home.

"I'm so full" Carson said making mam and Julia giggle

"I'm tired, I think I should go to bed"

"Oh okay sleep well" I stood up and them a hug and kiss.

"Goodnight Everyone" I said before walking out of the room. I went upstairs and walked towards my bedroom weakly. I opened the door and stepped in before turning and closing it. I walked towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked in the mirror and the girl I saw was fine but I'm was not fine. My head hurts and I'm really tired. I changed into my PJ's and went straight to bed. I turned off the lam beside the bed and closed my eyes. I hope it will be gone tomorrow

Please tell me what you think :)Xx I'll appreciate it xx I'll update soon :)