Chapter Seventeen

Carter's P.O.V.

I woke up with someone shaking me. I open my heavy eyes and saw Carson. I close my eyes again because my head is throbbing. I open my eyes again and Carson smiled at me.

"You okay?" He asked. I just smiled at him. I don't want him worrying about me.

"Come, let's get you downstairs" He smiled. I tried to sit up but Carson lifted me up and I stopped him.

"Carson, I can walk"I sighed getting out of bed. I'm tired of feeling like this everyday. I feel like I can't handle it anymore.

I got out of bed and tried to stand but I got all dizzy and started to wobble a little. Carson put his arms around me.

"Stop, I can handle myself" I snapped. He let's go of me then I start to walk holding on everything for support.

"Carter, stop. you're hurting yourself" Carson said but I ignored him and walked out of the room.

My vision is getting blurred but I just want to prove to myself that I can still be the girl I used to be before I had this condition. I stumbled but Carson caught me. He turns me around and his eyes widen.

"That's it, let's get you to the hospital" He said lifting me up quickly and carrying me. I tried to wriggle out but he holds me tighter.

"Carson, put me down"I said

"No, we're going to the hospital right now"He snapped.

"But I don't want it there"I whispered then everything faded

-------------------------

I woke up and I immediately recognize where I am. Four white walls, white bed, hospital gown. I should get use to this place from now on. I glanced around the room to see Aunt Nicola and Aunt Sarah sleeping. I smiled at them. Carson must've called them while I was sleeping. I stared at them but Carson walked in and I looked at him. He rushed outside and came back with a doctor. I glanced at Aunt Nicola and Aunt Sarah while the doctor was talking and they started stirring. They looked at me and I just smiled.

"...She'll have to stay here for two days "My head shot up. I can't stay here for to days. I have a performance coming up for mam's tour. Why now?

The doctor said somethings but didn't register in me. The doctor walked out then Aunt Nicola and Aunt Sarah walked towards me. Carson just stand in front of me.

"You okay"he asked

"Carson, I can't stay here for two days"I said shaking my head. Aunt Nicola and Aunt Sarah looked confuse. At first Carson looked at me confuse but he finally gets it.

"I'm sorry but you have to"he whispered

"No, we have to rehearse remember?"I said. Aunt Nicola looked more confuse.

"Wait, I don't get it"Aunt Sarah said. Carson looked at me and I nodded letting him say the truth to them.

"Me and Carter are planning to surprise mam on her tour by singing at the end of the show"He blurted.

"Aww, that's so sweet"Aunt Nicola said.

"But since I'm stuck here for two days, we can't let that happen"I sighed.

"Why is everything so complicated"I groaned.Our plan was doing great until this happen.

"We'll think of something"Carson said.

"This is all my fault"I mumbled. Aunt Sarah held my hand that made me look at her. She smiles stroking my hair.

"Don't blame yourself sweetheart, It's nobody's fault"She said. I just smiled at her sadly.

Mam's tour is tomorrow and I can't perform and make mam happier. I know this is her dream, to perform at the O2 on her own. But I may ruin it because of this stupid condition.

"Does mam know?"I asked fiddling with my fingers.

"Yes"Carter said."She called earlier telling me how excited she was about getting home and seeing us. Then I told her what happened"he continued. Now I feel guilty. For a second mam is happy then it changes when it comes to me and my condition.

"She's on her way here now" Aunt Nicola said then the door open to reveal Aunt Kim and Aunt Nadine. Their eyes widen when they saw me.

"You're awake"Aunt Nadine said rushing to my side and giving me a hug.

"How are you?"Aunt Kim asked giving me a hug.

"I'm fine"I smiled pulling away.

"I'm afraid we have a problem"Aunt Nadine said as she took a newspaper from her bag and gave it to me. I took it looking at her confused before looking at the newspaper. I'm on the front page.

'WHAT IS HAPPENING TO CARTER COLE?' It's written in huge letters and a picture of Carson carrying me, entering the hospital. Everyone's talking but I'm stuck reading the article

'Carter Cole rushed in the hospital this morning...'

'Carter was rushed in the hospital several times this past few days'

'Is she okay?'

'Can this affect her mother's tour'

Words are playing in my mind. I don't know what to do. Should I give a statement to the public and tell the truth or just keep it a secret and just let it happen. I closed my eyes hoping I would wake up from this nightmare. But nothing happen, I'm still stuck here. I'm confuse. I wish all of this would go away.

I layed back and pull the sheets above my head and closing my eyes and tears started to fall. I just want to rest and sleep hoping tomorrow will be a new day for me filled with happiness and all will go back to normal.

Everyone stopped talking. The room is filled with silence.

"Carter?"I heard Aunt Nicola whispered lowering the sheets but I didn't open my eyes or even wipe my tears

"Hey guys, mam just texted me. I should wait for her"Carson said. Mam is on her way here now and she would see me like this

"Babe?" Aunt Kim whispered but I didn't respond.

"Oh Carter"Aunt Sarah sigh pulling me into a hug and that's when I cried on her shoulder.

"I don't know what to do anymore" I sobbed.

"Shh. babe, It's going to be alright. We can get through this "She said rubbing my back.

"I'w so tired" I whispered then I heard the door opened.

"Carter?"Mam said. I pulled away from Aunt Sarah.

"Mam?"I whispered. She rushed towards me then gave me a tight hug and I started to cry again.

"We have to go"Aunt Kim said.

"We'll see you tomorrow"Aunt Nicola said.

"Thanks for being here"Carson said. Mam is still hugging me tightly.

"Bye"Aunt Nadine said and with that I heard the door close.

"How are you? Are you okay?"she asked pulling away. I nodded wiping my tears away.

"It's on the papers"Carson said holding the paper to mam. She took it and scanned it. I watched her reaction.

"I'm scared mam, I don't know what to do anymore" I whispered. I glanced at Carson, he's just sitting at the corner of the room and looking at the floor. He's a bit distant lately and I think I know why. I looked at mam and she's still staring at the paper but I know she's thinking. Maybe she's thinking of how to solve this problem but I don't think it can be solve at all. "I'm tired"I whispered laying back. I had enough drama for one day. Mam looked at me and smiled.

"Good night baby, everything will be okay soon"she said giving me a kiss on the forehead. I smiled weakly.

"Good night big brother"I said and he just smiled at me. I close my eyes and started to drift off. Everything will be okay, will it?

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a long time. I've been busy in school -.- Hope you like this update Xx