Chapter Fifteen

Carter's P.O.V.

"Carson, hurry up" I yelled from downstairs. Carson and I are going to the children's hospital today to visit some kids there and cheer them up. Earlier I checked on my bucket list and crossed out number five which is to see my dad. I want to see my dad again but I doubt it.

"Let's go" Carson said walking towards the door. I nodded and followed him. We walked towards the car and got in. 

"Carson" I said looking to him

"Yea?" He asked starting the car.

"Thank you for doing this" I smiled at him. He just smiled and started to drive.

--------------

We got inside the hospital. Carson went to the receptionist and ask if we can visit some patients here while I went to the playground to see the kids playing. I sat on the bench and watch the kids play. I felt my phone vibrated so I took it from my pocket and looked at it to see that I have a message coming from Liam and mam.

Liam: Hey babe going home soon. Can't wait to see you Xx I love you and Miss u so much Xx

Mam: How are you and Carson?Xx Miss you already xxx

Before I can reply, my phone started to ring and it's a call from mam I quickly answered it.

"Hi mam"

"Hi pet, How are you?"

"I'm fine. We're actually at the children's hospital right now"

"Why?" She asked confused

"We're visiting some kids here and try to cheer them up" I smiled

"Aww that's so sweet." I just giggled.

"Mam how are you?"

"I'm fine pet" I was about to say something when Carson put his hand on my shoulder making me jump.

"The receptionist said the we can only visit patients here at 3:00 to 6:00" he said sitting beside me.

"Okay" I looked at my watch to see that it's 2:30

"Who you talking to?" He asked looking at me.

"Mam, You want to talk to her?" He nodded.

"Mam, Carson wants to talk to you" 

"Okay" I handed Carson my phone then I looked at the kids. I notice a girl coming towards us. She is wearing a purple dress her hair is long and curly and she is so adorable.

"Can you sign this please?" She asked shyly handing me a notepad and a pen. I smiled at her and took the pen and the notepad.

"Come here" I said patting the space beside me for her to sit. She smiled. I lift her up so she can sit properly. I signed the notepad and gave it to her. 

"What's your name?" i asked her.

"Diana" 

"Your name's familiar. Have we met before?" She just giggle and shakes her head.

"No, but my daddy asked for your autograph" She said and then I remembered. When I was at the coffee shop with Jane and Alex, a man came up to me asking an autograph. That must be her dad. 

"You're so cute" I said making her giggle.

"Here's your phone" Carson said handing me my phone and looking at Diana. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket then turning to Diana.

"Uhm... Diana this is my brother Carson and Carson this is Diana my little friend" I heard Diana giggled. 

"Hey Diana" He smiled "Would you like to sit on my lap?" I turned to Diana and she smiled widely. She jumps out of her sit then made her way to Carson. Carson lift her up and puts her down on his lap. She turns to me and I just smiled at her.

"Can I also get your autograph?" she said handing Carson her notepad and pen.

"Sure" Carson said taking the notepad and pen and signing the notepad. "Here" Carson handed the notepad and the pen to Diana.

"Thank you" 

"How old are you Diana?" Carson asked

"I'm five"

"Why are you here?" I said. Carson looked to me but I just looked at Diana w is smiling.

"I don't know. I'm just not feeling well sometimes but I'm fine now. Daddy always tells me that I'll be fine soon and we can get home" I smiled at her and stroked her hair.

"Where is your daddy?" Carson asked her. She looks around the play ground.

"There he is" She said pointing to his dad's direction. Her dad's walks towards us with a smile on  his face. Diana jump out of Carson's lap then ran to his dad.

"Is she bothering you?" The man asked looking at us.

"No, she's really wonderful can I play with her" I asked smiling and standing up. Diana looked up to his dad and smiled. Then I walked over to Diana

"Come on" I hold Diana's little hand and make our way over the swing.

Carson's P.O.V.

"She's adorable isn't she?" The man said sitting down beside me. I looked at him then looked at Diana. 

"Can I ask you something?" I asked the man still looking at Diana who is laughing with Carter.

"Sure, son"

"Why is she here?"

" She has a heart disease. Her heart is weak" I looked at the man and he's just smiling and looking at Diana.

"I'm sorry" He looked at me and smiled then he looked at Diana and Carter again. I looked at them and Carter looked at us and smiled. I smiled back. She's happy but how long? I can't lose her. I'm gonna miss everything about her. I'm glad seeing her smile again.