Chapter Sixteen

Carter's P.O.V.

We got home from the hospital. I am so tired but I had a great day. The kids were great, they shared their stories to us. I'm so happy I cheered them up, watching them smile, laugh and have fun is eough to make me happy. Diana and I became closer, she never leave my side, she's always there clutching her little teddy bear. Sometime when she's getting tired Carson will carry her. I found out she has a heart disease and I'm glad to make her happy.

-----------

I'm in my room listening to music. It's something that can relax me.I grabbed my notebook and cross out number two on my bucket list. I glanced at the clock to see that it's already seven. I was about to go downstairs when my phone started ringing. I pick up my phone from the table beside the bed and looked at it. It's Liam.

"Hey"

"Hi babe, how are you?"

"I'm fine, when are you going home? I miss you so much" I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I miss you too but don't worry I'm going home the day after tomorrow"

"Really?" I smiled

"Yes, I can't wait to see you"

"Me too"

"So how's your mum's tour?"

"She's doing great and guess what" I said getting more excited

"What?"

"I'm going to sing at the O2 and at Newcastle" I grinned

"Really?"

"Yes, but mam doesn't know, it's a surprise, only few knows"

"Oh okay, I'm so happy for you babe, you're gonna do great"

"Thanks babe" I said. I heard voices from the background.

"Uhm, Babe I have to go, our break is over" He sighed

"Oh okay, I'll see you soon yea?" I sighed

"Yea, I love you"

"I love you too, Bye"

"Bye" And with that he hung up. I sighed and stood up. I walked towards my bed and picked up my notebook and headed downstairs.

"Carson" I called 

"In here" he said from the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen and saw Carson holding a mixing bowl.

"What're you doing?" I asked sitting on the stool.

"Baking some cookies" He smiled

"Oh that sounds good, When did you learn how to bake?" I asked giggling

"Are you saying I don't know how to bake?" He said putting down the bowl and pretended to be shocked.

"I didn't say that, I was just asking" I giggled

"Just so you know Nana taught me how to bake, You're not the only one who knows how to bake" He said pouring some of the mixture on the baking pan.

"You're not the only one who knows how to bake" I mimicked then he looked at me. I looked away giggling.

"If you're just gonna mock me then I guess you can't have some cookies" He said putting the tray on the oven.

"No, I want some" I said

"No, you can't" he said grinning

"Carson, I want some cookies." I whined. He shook his head.

"Please?" I said pouting.

"Oh god" he groaned covering his face. He can't stand this.

"Carter please don't look like that" I giggled then stood up. I walked over to him and take his hands off his face.

"Please?" I pout and give him my puppy eyes.

"Carter no, you have to say sorry first" He grinned.

"Okay, I'm sorry" I smiled

"Hmm, Let me think about it" He looked at me and smiled "Oh okay" I smiled

"Thanks big brother" I go back to my sit and Carson followed me, sitting on the stool beside me. I picked up my phone and text mam saying good luck to her.

"So did you had fun today?" He asked. I looked up to him.

"Yep, I miss the kids already specially Diana, she's like my little version" I smiled.

"I agree to that, she is sometimes stubborn like you" he grinned. I winked at him. "And those eyes she know how to use them" he said. I grinned at him and he rolls his eyes.

" Oh, Carson I have a big favor to ask" I said turning to him.

"What?" He asked looking at me

"Can you sing with me at mam's tour?" I said quickly and shut my eyes waiting for his answer. He doesn't like singing in front of large crowds so I'm guessing he will say No.

"Sure little red" I open my eyes and saw him smiling. I'm shocked, I'm expecting a no. He stood up and get a glass of water/

"Really?" I asked in disbelief. He took a sip of his drink and nodded his head. "Yeah sure, why not?" He smiled and walked towards the oven bringing out the cookies.

"I was not expecting that" I said smiling.

"Why? What are you expecting?" He said smiling at me and putting the cookies on the plate.

"I'm expecting you would say no then I'll have to encourage you with the use of my eyes" I said dramatically. He giggled.

" I would do it for you, you know?" He said.

"Thanks big bro" I said smiling.