Chapter Eight

Song:"Let It Hurt" by the Rascal Flatts. I said that Carter wrote this song, not true. I used this because it's perfect for her situation. I do not own the song. All rights of the song goes to the Rascal Flatts.

------------------

My head is hurting so bad. I can't do anything. I can't move, open my eyes, I can't even breath. I want this to go away. It hurts too much. I struggle to get out of the bed but I fell to the floor. The pain won't go away. I'm screaming now and shouting. I'm curled up on the floor, clutching my head, crying. I heard the front door swung open.

"Carter!" Carson screamed, rushing to my side and scooping me into his arms. I'm crying, I don't know what to do. It really hurts so much.

"Please. Just make it stop" I sobbed. He kisses the top of my head then rushed me into the hospital

-----------------------

I woke up already wearing a hospital gown. Guess I'm staying here for a while. I looked to my side to see that Carson is fast asleep. I smiled and realized that he saved me. If he wasn't there I don't know what will happen to me. I stroked her soft hair and looked up with sleepy eyes. I smiled to him. 

"Are you okay?" He said moving closer. I just nodded

"Carter I'm really sorry" He said a tear escaped in his eyes. I smiled

"I'm sorry too. I dont want to talk to you like that, I didn't mean to shout at you" I said

"Carter"

"No please just listen to me" I said  and he just nodded. "I shouldn't talk to you that way. I'm really sorry I know you're just concerned to me. Carson but please try to respect my decisions I know you're just worried but I'm a big irl now and I have to make my own decisions." I said tears sliding down my face.

"I know and I'm so sorry for acting that way." he said standing up and leaning down to hug me. We pulled away and wipe our own tears. 

"Where's mam?" I asked him

"I almost forgot. I'm just gonna ring her. Are you okay here?" He said standing up and walking towards the door

"I'm fine and Carson will you please get us something to eat I'm starving." He smiled then nodded. and with that he walked out. I noticed a pen and a paper on the table beside the bed. I'm just thinking that I should write a song about my feelings. I grabbed it and started writing.

----------------------

7:42 in the morning, 8 seconds before it all sinks in. 

Put your best face on for the world. Fake another smile and just pretend. 

But you're just puttin' off the pain, nothing's ever really gonna change. 

So let it hurt, let it bleed, let it take you right down to your knees, let it 

Burn to the worst degree 

May not be what you want, but it's what you need 

Sometimes the only way around it, is to let love do it's work. And let it 

Hurt. Yeah, let it hurt. 

3:28 in the morning. Counting up the spaces between the rain. 

You're getting use to the rocks at the bottom, your heart goes numb but the

Lonely stays the same. 

And that's price your bound to pay, and there's 

Really nothing anyone can say. Oh there's only just one way 

So let it hurt, let it bleed, let it take you right down to your knees, let it 

Burn to the worst degree 

May not be what you want, but it's what you need 

Sometimes the only way around it, is to let love do it's work. So go on, 

Yeah let it hurt. 

You might just find your better for it, when you let go and you learn, 

Let it hurt, let it bleed 

Let it take you right done to your knees 

sometimes the only way around it, is to let love do it's work so go on and let it hurt, let it burn. 

7:42 in the morning, 8 seconds before it all sinks in.

---------------------------

I've finished the song before Carson walked in the room carrying two coffees and some sandwiches. I slipped the paper under the pillows before he sees it. He walked towards the table and put down the two cups of coffee and the sandwiches. 

"Thanks" I said "So where's mam?" I asked.

"She's on her way here" he said sitting down on the chair beside the bed.

"Umm... Carson" he looked up to me "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure What is it?"

"Well I've been wanting to sing on mam's tour can you make that happen without her knowing?" I said. I've been wanting to sing on mam's tour it'll be so amazing. I was planning to tell the public about my sickness at Newcastle my mam's hometown.

"Okay I'll try for you" He smiled

"Oh my god. Thank you so much Carson." I hugged him