Chapter Two

I tried to open my eyes but it's impossible. My head is throbbing and when I try to move, I can't because my body's heavy. I burried my head under the pillow hoping the pain in my head will go away. I reach  for my phone beside the bed and glanced over it to check what time it is. I squint over the screen because my eyes are burning from the light. It's already eight in the morning. I sighed and forced myself to get up. My head gets even more painful and my eyes are burning. I struggle to et out of the bed but when i tried to stand, my knees are going weak. I tried to stand again and hold on to the bed for support. I was successful when I'm at the door. I walked out of my room and into the hallway leaning against the wall for support so I won't fall. I struggle to go downstairs but it's too hard. I feel like I'm gonna pass out anytime. I heard a door slammed behind me but didn't bother to turn around. I was too weak to move. 

"Carter?" Carson called. I heard footsteps getting louder " You're up early" he said facing me. I looked at him and he frowned. My vision are getting blurred.

"Oh My God! you're bleeding" he quickly carried me to his arms and rushed downstairs. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Mam! tell Charles to be ready with the car now!" Carson yelled."Here, put this on your nose and pressed it with it" he said handing me a tissue. I can hear the panick in his voice.

"Wait what's happening?" I can only hear mam's voice and I can tell that she's panicking too.

"Mam please just tell Charles".

"Carson" I whispered and I looked up to him. He looked at me and I saw tears running down his face. "What?" 

"M-My head hurts" I whispered. I closed my eyes again but Carson is shaking me.

"No, Carter please stay with us" he said desperately. I opened my eyes but my vision is not clear. I'm seeing dark spots. "It'll be alright soon, I promise. You're gonna be okay. I'm here" he keeps saying these over and over again. But everytime he's saying these, his voice is fading in my ears. I can only hear voices but can't identify who is it. My brain is not functioning well at this time. Carson handed me to mam when we were in the car and felt mam's tears landing on my shirt. That's the last thing I felt and everything went black.

 ---------------

 I woke up and suddenly I realized that I was in the hospital. White walls, white bed, a machine and hospital gowns that i'm wearing. I turned my head to the side to see mam sleeping. Her head is on my side. What did happen to me anyway. I can only remember that I was having a bad head ache and Carson carrying me that's all. I heard the door swung open and saw Carson holding two paper cups. I think it's coffee because I can smell it.

"Carter you're awake" he said running towards me almost spilling the coffee. He put down the two coffees on the table beside the bed. I smiled to him.

"Carter?" I looked over to mam who is already awake and saw tears falling down her face.

"Hey" I croaked.

"How are you feeling babe?"

"Still a bit weak, but i'll be fine it's just stress from work." I smiled.

" Since when are you having these headaches" he said. I can't lie now but if I will tell the truth my mam and Carson will freak out.

"About a month" I admit without thinking. I can tell my brother's not looking good.

"What?!" he said standing up. "All this time you're having these attacks and you did'nt mind telling us" 

"Carson,please calm down" Mam said loudly

"I'm sorry I just.... I don't want people worrying about me" Carson was about to say something when the doctor came in holding a clipboard in his hands. He looked at me and I can tell it's bad news because he looks sad when he glanced at me.

"Ms. Cole. I'm afraid I have some bad news." Then my heart starts to beat fast.

-------------------------

 Tell me what you think Xx Please comment? :)