Chapter Ten

I woke up to see that Carson is staring at me. I turned to him rubbing my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sitting up.

"I was just going downstairs when I found your door open and I walked in then I found this on the floor" He said dropping the notebook on my lap. I opened the notebook and saw my bucket list on the front page. I turned to him.

"I see you have your own bucket list now" 

"Ermm..... Yes" He just smiled. "Will you help me then?" He nodded.

"Let's go down. Breakfast is ready" He said standing up. 

"Carry me" I said rubbing my nose. He smiled then he lift me in his arms and carried me heading downstairs. Carson's is kind of different since the day I found out about my condition. He's spending his time taking care of me, he doesn't tease me when I ask him to carry me, sometimes he carries me on purpose. He puts me down on the chair and brings me waffles.

"Where's mam?" I asked taking a bite on my waffles.

"She's in rehearsals" She said sitting down on the chair opposite to me.

"Again, I feel like I haven't seen her in ages now."

"I know me too. Carter?"

"Yea"

"I'm dropping you at Aunt Nicola later because I'm going to the shoot later for the show."

"What?, I'll come with you"

"No"

"Carson please? I can do it I feel fine today so no worries please, I'll be fine promise."

"Oh okay. Mam's gonna kill me for this." He said. I smiled and finished my breakfast

"We'll get back here before she get's home" I said

--------------------

"Okay guys places" Matt said. In these scene, I was talking to Julia and Carson asking silly things

"ACTION"

"Do you have any plans this weekend?" Carson asks Julia who is doing something in her locker.

"No not really" and that's my cue.

"Hey guys!" I said walking towards them.

"Hey" Julia said then suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head and I can't breath.

"How... are... you... guys?" I said catching my breath. I can't stand still, the room is spinning, I felt dizzy, I started to fal but Carson caught me.

"Cut!" Julia yelled rubbing my back. Carson lift me and looked at me properly. 

"Oh my god, she's bleeding. I'm just going to get water and tissue." Julia said and with that she left. I felt my knees go weak making them bend.

"Whoa I got you" He said lifting me and carrying me in his arms. He puts me down on a chair then everyone's coming towards us. They surrounds us making it harder for me to breath. Carson seems to notice my breathing because he tells everyone to back off.

"Here" Julia said handing me the bottle of water and some tissue. I placed the tissue on my nose and drank the bottle of water. I took a deep breath.

"I don't feel so good" I whisper 

"That's it. I'm taking you to Aunt Nicola" He said lifting me up and carrying me. "Julia will you ring Aunt Nicola for us please?" 

"Of course". We headed outside the studio but Carson stopped. "Matt, I'll be right back" he said then he continued to walk carrying me in his arms. We headed towards the car and got in. 

"Julia stay with her in the backseat" Carson said laying me on the backseat my head is on Julia's lap. then I started to close my eyes when Julia started to stroke my hair and that's when I drift off.

---------------------

Carson's P.O.V.

We got to Aunt Nicola's house just in time. The lights are on in her house so she's probably home. I opened the backseat and Julia help me to get Carter. We walked towards the door. Julia pressed the doorbell then we waited for a second until the doors opened. 

"What happened?" Aunt Nicola asked gesturing us to come in.

"Where shall I put her?" I asked ignoring her question

"Upstairs last door to your left" I walked upstairs and walked through the hallway looking at Carter. Her eyes we're close but I can feel her breathing and that gives me a relief. "Everything's gonna be okay now" I whisper hoping she could hear me. I opened the room and layed her on the bed. I tuck her to bed then kissed her forehead. I tiptoed out of the room and closed the door quietly. I heard Julia and Aunt Nicola talking. I walked downstairs towards the kitchen.

"Aunt Nicola can I ask you a favor?" 

"What is babe?" 

"When mam call can you not tell her what happened please?"

"Oh alright" She smiled

"I have to go now I'm picking her up later" I said grabbing Julia's hand and heading towards the door. 

"Bye Aunt Nicola" 

"Bye" We walked out of the house and walked towards the car. 

"Babe, why did you tell Aunt Nicola to don't say anything about what happened to Carter?" Julia asked getting into the car. I started the car and started driving.

"Because mam's gonna kill me if she founds out that Carter came with me to the shoot"

"Why?"

"Because Carter's suppose to be at home and I was suppose to take care of her" I said focusing on the road. 

"Is she gonna be okay?" 

"I don't know" I said.