Chapter Thirty One

A month had passed as I grew weaker. I can't even walk on my own now so Carson or Dad carries me and they're always on my side. Mam's busy doing X factor. Sometimes I also go with her. Carson's documentary is still going on and he's also releasing he's new single now. I don't know what's the title cause he won't let me know about it. Dad's back in playing football. I finally gave a state ment to the publoc about my condition and they supported me all the way. I also have an album and it's going out in two weeks. We're almost finished with it. And now is the 2nd live shows and Carson will perform his first single. Me, dad and the other girls are sitted behind the judges and mam somtimes turn around to look at us.

"And we're back here on X factor. He's previous album reached platinum and he also has 3 top tens and not to mention he is the son of our very own Cheryl Cole." Dermot said walking towards the Judges' table.

" And now to sing he's new single, It's Carson Cole" The studio became so dark as the crowd cheered. Carson stood there in the middle of the stage with a guitar. The lights went back and I saw a video of me in bed. It was the first day Carson shooted his documentary. I'm shocked and confuse on what is happening.

--Video--

"Carter" Carson whispered shaking Carter a bit. "Carter" Carson repeated and Carter moved a bit.

"What?" Carter moaned making him giggled as she pulled the covers above her.

"Come on, time to get up" Carson whispered slowly pulling the covers down. Carter opened her eye and covered her face.

"What're you doing" she whispered burrying her face on the pillow.

"I'm making a documentary" Carson said.

"Can you give me 10 minutes, I'm not feeling well" She whispered. Carson sighed and stood up.

"It's okay just rest" Carson whispered walking out if the room and closing the door behind him.

Then he started to sing.

Say what you need to say, what you need to say

Do what you need to do, what you gonna do?

And take what you need to take, what you need to take

Lose what you need to lose, what you gonna lose?

**He looked at me straight in the eye.

Go on, be strong

Try to hold on

I hope this song, gives you strength to carry on

In time we'll make this right and you'll be fine

So hold on

**Tears were in my eyes as he walked off the stage and towards me. What is he doing?

Blame who you need to blame

Do whatever it takes to ease the pain

Through all the hurt you're still the same

**He held my hand and gestured me to stand up. I stood up but stumble a little cause my knees are weak. He put his arms around me and whispered to me saying to lean on him then we walked towards the stage.

Go on, be strong

Try to hold on

I hope this song, gives you strength to carry on

In time we'll make this right and you'll be fine

So hold on

**The crowd cheered and I looked at mam who has tears in her eyes. I looked up to Carson and he smiled at me.

When you're lost and you can't seem to see,

I'll be your eyes through it all

Hold you tight through it all

When you're tired and you can't seem to breathe,

I'll be your breath through it all

Hold you close through it all

**"So this is why you won't tell me about your single" I pouted. He giggled then he pulled me into a hug making the crowd cheer. I pulled away and looked at mam. "Can I go to mam" I said quickly.

"Can you do it?" He said and I nodded. I stood up straight and think that I can make it.

Go on, be strong

Try to hold on

I hope this song, gives you strength to carry on

** I walked towards mam carefully and I made it going around the Judges' table and walking towards mam who has her arma open wide and I fall into them making the crowd cheer. I pulled away and wiped her tears.

In time we'll make this right and you'll be fine

So hold on

**" Don't cry mam, I'm fine" I whispered and she nodded then we heard a voice so we turned our heads towards the stage. It was a video again.

--Video--

"So hi baby sister, that song was for you and I hoped you like it. Please don't give up and try to hold on for us? I love you bye."

And with that the lights went up amd the crowds cheered and all of us gave him a standing ovation. Dermot went back on stage wiping the sides of his eyes.

"Everyone, give it up for Carson Cole" Dermot said making everyone cheer. I sat on mam's lap looking at Carson.

"That was an emotional performance. You got your mum on tears not to mention all of us." Carson looked at me and smiled. I smiled at him raising my eyebrows.

"Yea, It's just something for my baby sister you know, She's going on a rough time so I thought I could cheer her up" This made my heart melt seriously but I don't want to cry right now.

"So what can you say about that Carter" Carson tuned to me and looked at me intently.

"I loved it, Thanks big brother. But you're gonna be in trouble because you made mam cry" I said and they laughed even mam laughed. I smiled. "But seriously, let me take this opportunity to thank you all for the love and support you have given me. Thank you so much" The crowd cheered.

"When is the single coming out?" Dermot asked.

"Oh it's coming out tonight on midnight" Carson said.

"Okay, So go and give your mum and sister a hug. Once again, Give it up for Carson Cole" Carson saluted and making his way towards us and giving us a hug and I couldn't ask for more.

-------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: The song that was used is called Hold On by Dominic Camany all rights to this song belongs to him and not me.