Chapter Twenty One

It's been a month since I found out about my condition. I only have 3 months left or less. Everyday, I ask myself, What do you want to do in your life. I ignored and ripped my bucket list. It doesn't matter if I accomplish them. It won't change anything. Sometimes I think. What if I'll die tomorrow or next week or next month, Am I ready?

I was cut off with my thoughts when the doorbell rang. Carson went to get it. I stared the TV realizing that It's just now that the fact that I'm gonna die just sinks in to me making me feel a bit lost and quiet.

Carson came back with the person I thought I'll never see him again...

It's Daddy. My eyes go wide then I literally jump on him and hugged him. I missed him so much. Carson smiled at us. I'm surprise by his reaction. I'm expecting he'd be cold to him but no. He even hugged him. Everything is going back but what if it doesn't last long. Mam still doesn't know that I'm seeing dad. I hope she won't found out about this... but I guess we're too late because she's already here. I hugged dad not letting go of him. I heard mam yelled saying she's home but stopped. I cant see her face because I'm facing away from her.

"What are you doing here" Mam snapped.

"Mam calm down" Carson said. My heart is pounding because of the tension in here.

"Carter, Get away from him" She hissed. I shake my head burrying my head into his chest crying.

"C-Cheryl" He started.

"Don't... I want you to get out." She yelled.

"C-Cheryl, let me ex-" I gripped on him not wanting to let go cause if I let go, I might not see him again.

"Get out now!" She yelled. Dad tried to pull away from me but I hugged him tighter shaking my head.

"No. please don't go" I whispered.

"I promise, I'll come back" He smiled pulling away. He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead and with that he left. Mam's furious. I can tell because she's not talking to anybody. I hate this feeling. I sometimes get easily depressed now and when I'm depressed I just sit at the corner of my room and stare blankly at nothing and that's where I am now. Minutes passed Carson walked in sitting beside me. I burried my head in my arms wanting to be alone.

"Mam's really pissed off" He whispered. I looked up to him to see he's staring at me. I looked away tears filling my eyes. I don't want mam getting upset but she didn't even give dad a chance to explain things to her. It's just unfair. Carson came closer and put his arms around me.

"I'm scared.Carson." He just rubs my back. "I've never seen mam so mad. I don't know Carson but I suddenly got scared of her until now... and I don't know why?" I cried. I looked up to him.

"I don't want to spend the night here" I whispered. He stops and looks at me.

"What?" He asked giving me a mixture of worried and confuse look.

"I want to go to Aunt Nic's" I whispered. He sighed and stood up. I watched him before standing up and grabbing my coat. Carson went to his room to get his car keys.

"Carter, are you sure about this?" He asked. " You know mam is not really mad at you." He whispered.

I turned to him.

"Really? If it wasn't for me mam will not be upaet right now." And with that I stormed downstairs and walked outside not bothering to say goodbye to my mam. I went in the car and stared blankly at nothing What is happening to me? It's been only a month but I'm already getting depressed and I don't know if I can handle this. I wish my life wasn't like this. I wish I'll live but I guess I'm too late for that.

--------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hi guys please let me know what you think because I'm running out of ideas and I need some encouragement from youXxx I'll appreciate it so much Xxx