Chapter Seven

Carter's P.O.V.

"Hey" I said catching my breath. I sat on the chair opposite to Jane and Alex. 

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost. You're so pale" Jane said sounding concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just ran away from the paps." I lied. I'm feeling very weak. I noticed bruises started to appear on my arms that's when I realized I left my jacket in my room so there's nothing I can do to cover them up. What will I say If they notice.

"What are those?" 

"What?"

"That" She said pointing on my arm. I looked at my arm and saw that the bruises are getting biger and darker. I rubbed my arms together.

"Nothing I just fell off the bed" I laughed nervously. Alex squinted her eyes like she feels that I'm not telling the truth to her.

"Okay" she shrugged

"So where are we going now?" Jane said taking a sip of her coffee.

"Let's just stay here for a minute" I said taking my phone out of my bag and turned it on to see that I have 3 messages.

Carson- Where are you? Xx

Carson- Carter where are youXx Are you okay?Xx Ring me please

Mam- Where are you Carter. I just got home and Carson told me you went out. Xx Ring me please.

I ignored Carson's text. I'm still pissed off with him. I immediately texted mam instead.

I'm okay mam don't worry I'm with Jane and Alex. I'm going home later. Love you Xx

When I looked up I saw a man coming our way. He looked to me then smiled holding a paper and a pen.

"Hi. Can you sign this please? It's for my daughter." He said handing me the paper and the pen.

"Of course what's her name?" I smiled getting the the paper and pen from his hands.

"Her name is Diana" She smiled."She is sick. She is really a big fan of yours. I hope this thing will give her happiness. She really wants to meet you in person"

I signed the paper with a smile on my face then handed it over to him.

"Here you go. Where is she staying?" I asked

"She's staying at a Children's hospital " He said 

"Oh okay" I said smiling at him.

"Thank you very much" And with that he walked away.

I looked over to Jane and Alex who were smiling at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. That was very kind of you" Jane said to me."

I smiled to them standing up. 

"Let's go to the mall" 

"Okay" They stood up then we went outside the coffee shop.

--------------

We're at the mall for almost 2 hours and I'm feeling really weak. We have to stop for every 10 minutes just for me to sit down and rest. Jane and Alex are getting worried so we decided to go home.

"I'm okay here now. You can go home aswell"

"Okay."

"Thanks guys" I said pulling them into a hug.

"No problem" Alex said. They pulled away

"Bye" They said walking towards Jane's car.

"Bye" I said waving at them. When the car was out of sight, I turned around and took a deep breath before openin the door. I stepped in and closed the door behind me. I walked in the front room to see that my mam is in the couch flicking through the TV. I dropped my bag on the book shelf then snuggled next to mam. She kisses my forehead then she looked to me.

"Oh My God. Babe are you alright?"

"I'm fine mam. I just feel a bit weak" I croaked staring at the TV.

"Well you should rest then" she said sitting straight.

"No I'm comfortable here" I said moving closer to her. She giggled then she puts her arms around me. I like staying like this until I fall asleep because I feel safe in her arms. 

"What are these?" She said looking at my arm and ran her fingers on the bruises in my arms.

"Bruises i think" I said nervously

"How did you get those?" She said sounding very worried.

"I don't know, they just appeared earlier when I was with Jane and Alex but don't worry mam. I'll be okay" I smiled at her.

"Please Carter if there's something wrong Tell me okay?"

"Okay mam" I rest my head on her chest then she started to stroke my hair and kisses my forehead. She starts to hum and with that falled asleep in her arms.