Chapter Forty

Carter's P.O.V.

I'm watching them. All of them and I can't take it. They're all broken. I think that's why I'm still here. My mission's not finish. I'm changing places. Now I'm here at the studio, watching my brother. He's broken. I want to scold him that he's being stupid but even though I'll talk he'll not hear me. I can't even hold him and tell him that everything will be alright. The Carson that's in front of me is not the Carson I used to know.

"Why did you go?" He whispered tears drops meeting the floor. I sat on the floor and talk even though he can't hear me.

"I'm sorry" I watch him as he cry. He's so pale and his hand is full of blood. I want to fix him up but I can't even hold him. I lie beside him watching him. I hope he can hear me saying I love him.

-------------------------------------------------

Cheryl's P.O.V.

I'm here at the hill. When we had our picnic. I sent Ashley home. I want to be alone. The cold breeze felt so good. It relaxes me a bit. I'm watching the sunset. Why does it have to be this way. It's hard to accept. I miss her so much. I miss her hugs and her smile. I miss the times when she'll have nightmares and she will sleep beside me. I miss her gentle cuddles. I miss her bubbliness. She's perfect. But why does she have to be taken away from us. She doesn't deserve this. Tears fall from eyes. I wish she was still here so I can hold her and never let her go and say to her I love her and cuddle her all day. I think I'm going back to being depressed but it's different now. She's not here. When Lily told us that the girls left because something came up, I know they're going to the house. I'm pretty sure my son's broken now and he's done something bad. I'm really losing hope. I burried my face in my arms crying.

"I can't let you go... I'm sorry" I whispered breaking down.