Chapter 2

Luhan's Pov

Shit.

Napahawak ako sa braso ni Xiumin because of the frightening, piercing look that Sehun is giving me.

"Lu babes, okay ka lang?" Pagtatanong ni Xiumin sakin habang nakatingin sa akin with his worried eyes. Tumango na lang ako tumingin ako ulit Kay Sehun at sa mga kaibigan niyang nag tatawanan. Umupo na si Xiumin sa assigned seat nya at pumunta narin ako sa upuan ko na which is Katabi ni Sehun.

Pumasok na yung educator namin and we greeted her as she greeted us. She started with her lectures and using a PowerPoint presentation for her topics.

Tumingin ako Kay Sehun na nilalaro ang ballpen nya and wasn't paying attention to the topic. Matalino naman na kasi sya and I assumed na he already studied this.

Tumingin na ulit ako sa harap and started to listen and taking down some notes for reviewing purposes.

"Lu babes, may extra pen ka pa?" I nodded at kinuha yung pen holder ko sa loob ng backpack under our table. Sa school kasi namin, we don't use armchairs. We use chairs and tables. 2 person per table. Kami ni Sehun ang share but it's like, I'm the only one who's using it. Di naman kasi sya nag papatong and sa ilalim ng table may bag holder.

I handed him the extra pen he's asking and started to focus on the lesson.

I started to take down notes again. I noticed that Sehun puts his perfume on our table, at Hindi ko nalang ito pinansin. Our teacher started to show us the concept of financing, Principles of management class kasi ito. I continued to take down some notes, I stopped ng nararamdaman Kong umaalog at umuuga yung table.

Napatingin ako Kay Sehun na naka pikit at naka-kagat pa ang labi.

"Lulu H-hyung" I heard him murmured as he grunts.

"Sehunnie, what are you doing?" I whispered. He didn't answered at he continued to do whatever he's doing. He hold my hand and he put my hand on his bulge. I gasped, as he silently moan.

"U-ughh"

Tinanggal nya ang kamay ko as he lick the palm of my hands and released it. I tried to get distracted and focus on the lesson.

"L-lu, ugh! I want to put my h-hard cock inside of your s-slutty h-hole" he whispered at my ears and bit my earlobe and suck it like a candy. I tried my best to avoid from moaning. No one noticed us, dahil nakapatay ang ikaw at NASA pinaka likod kami ng classroom. Even the educator, she continued lecturing without noticing us.

"S-sese, stop." I silently begged.

He stopped and continue pumping his crotch.

"I want to make you e-eat t-this L-Lu" He grunts, as he fasten his pace.

"Shit u-ugh, h-holy fvck!" He moaned silently.

"Arghhhhhhhhh!" At his very last pump, he release his juices at his hands. and get the perfume and sanitized our area. So no one will smell it. Leaving my mouth opened.

He looked and smirked at me. And he slid his two fingers inside my mouth. I was caught off guard and I can taste his juice. It's bitter-sweet.

"Suck it like it's the best expensive candy in the world or I'll fvck you here in this room, right now. You wouldn't like that don't you?" He said it coldly with a smirk. And it makes my bone chills. I nodded and started to suck his fingers. Cause what? Do I have any choice?

When he got satisfied he took his fingers out harshly off of my mouth with the popping sound.

"Good boy." Sehun said and patted my head like I was his dog. He started to play with his cellphone like nothing happened. I was disturbed by what happened and didn't focus on the lectures. Until the Bell rang.