Chapter 27

3rd Person's

"Hi."

Sabi ni Sehun Kay Luhan. Nanginig sa takot si Luhan dahil sa tono at malademonyong ngiting binibigay ni Sehun. Habang ang utak niya ay gulong-gulo sa Kung paano siya magreresponse Kay Sehun.

"You do think you can ditch me huh? I'm not dumb Luhan." Sehun said coldly making Luhan shivered in fear. Luhan felt something blocking his throat. He cannot talk because of nervousness.

Sehun pushed Luhan which made Luhan to flew away, luckily he dropped on the bed.

"Se, P-Please.. let me g-go." Luhan pleaded. But instead of gaining Sehun's pity, he made it worst. A lot of things were running into Sehun's mind. Like Luhan doesn't love him anymore. And worst, he thinks he should kill the older boy because he is in love with Chanyeol, Myungsoo or Xiumin.

"No way! No fucking way Luhan! There's no fucking way I'm gonna let you love somebody but me! You're mine!" Sehun growled and attacked Luhan. He tackled Luhan and pinned the older boy.

Sehun forcefully put grabbed Luhan's wrist and put his hand on the top of his head. He then began kissing the smaller boy's neck harshly. He bit Luhan's skin and some blood dripped on it. He sucked it like it was the best drink in the whole planet. And like he's thirsty for a piece of Luhan.

Luhan winced in pain when he felt the ripping feeling on his neck. Sehun sucked Luhan's skin harder leaving some hickeys on it. Luhan cried and cried until he saw Taehyung watching Sehun raped him with emotionless eyes.

"H-How could you Tae! I-I trusted in y-you." Luhan cried. Sehun out of jealousy that Luhan mentioned Taehyung's name slapped Luhan. Leaving a red mark on Luhan's face. Even Sehun got shocked at what he did to Luhan but his possessiveness took the shock away. It only left the idea of Luhan 'wants' Taehyung than him. Yes, Sehun really lost it when he's mad. When he's angry and when he's jealous.

When his possessiveness and obsessiveness strikes. He can kill anyone just to protect Luhan.

He injected something on Luhan's neck which made Luhan dizzy and sleepy. He carried Luhan on to their car with Taehyung on his back.

"I already d-did what you want. P-please give Jungkook b-back." Taehyung voiced cracked because of his nervousness. Jungkook and Taehyung ran away from their families since they doesn't seem to see how they love each other. Plus, their families were homophobic.

Sehun opened the trunk and threw Jungkook on the Solid ground. Taehyung carried his lover with caring arms and gave Sehun last words.

"Sehun hyung... please.. snap out of your jealousy.. for Luhan hyung. He loves you so much. He muttered your name when he was asleep." Taehyung said and went inside of their home.

-----

Luhan woke up with dizzy feeling plus headache. He held his throbbing head and began massaging his temples.

"W-What happened?" Sabi niya sa sarili niya. Triny niyang alalahanin ang mga nangyari at naalala niya Lang ang galit na expression sa mukha ng nakababata niyang kapatid.

"S-Sehun..."

Biglang bumukas ang pintuan at nakita niya ang kapatid niyang may hawak na tray na puno ng pagkain.
-----

Luhan's

"Lulu, nagugutom ka na ba?" Pagtatanong ni Sehun sakin. Lumapit siya sakin at biglang nagflashback sakin lahat ng nangyari. Ang mga Mata ni Taehyung. Ang pagpapahirap ni Sehun sakin. Pero may mali. Alam Kong may Mali sa nangyari.