Chapter 22

(Warning: smut/footjob) if you find that thing disturbing don't read it. XD this book is a smutty one. I'm trying to put as many as I can kink and fetishes in here

-----

Luhan's

"Flight no. 9407 please proceed to departure area." The speaker said. I looked at Myungsoo and I can see the determination and sadness in his eyes.

I went towards him and hugged him tight.

"I'll miss you hyung.." I whispered to Myungsoo's ears.

(Yup, mas matanda si Myungsoo, dito sa story.)

He just tightened his hug. I broke the hug when I heard that he really needs to board the plane.. I sighed. Hindi man Lang nakapagpaalam si Sehunnie.

I was shocked when he put his hand on the back of my head and kissed me torridly. He bit my lips and began exploring my insides with his tongue. I pushed him, and gladly he got the message. Because I didn't respond at all.

"Bye Lu." He said with a small smile playing on his lips. I went inside of the airport and hopped at my Daddy's car . (Sehun's car. Remember? Sehun wants Lu to call him daddy?)

We left the airport with me having a final glance.

I will see you again Hyung..

----

"Sehun-ah! Saan tayo pupunta?"

"Hunnie-yah! Ayos ka Lang?"

"Sehun! Masama ba pakiramdam ko?"

Sunod-sunod kong tanong Kay Sehun. He was acting strange after we left the airport. I think, he's just sulking he didn't get to bid his goodbyes to Myungie hyung.

But knowing Sehun, he wouldn't sulk with such thing. I kept on asking him, but he didn't answer nor give me a glance. He just kept on driving.

---

Sehun's

I'm walking now, finding my two older brothers.

Where did they go?

I continued finding them, I went to the airport's food area.. and they're not here. I roam around the area and all sides of the airport. And the last thing I didn't go was the departure area.

I walked to the departure area and what the flying fuck!?

I saw my motherfvcking eldest brother kissing my
.
.
.
MY LUHAN.

He looked at me and smirked before smiling at Luhan. You do want to die young Myungsoo. I walked away and I think it's better if I'll wait outside this filthy airport.

I hopped in my car. Waiting for My Baby Deer. I can't think of anything else. The scene keeps on playing inside my mind like a freaking broken recorder.

The scene where my Eldest brother playing with my Luhan's lips. Where he brushed his lips into my Luhan's.

I saw my Baby Deer walking towards my car. He even tripped. Making a chuckle escape my lips.

Oh Baby deer.

He went inside and I made my best to recompose my pokerface. This Bambi needs to be punished. He'd been a bad boy to his daddy.

I waited for him to put his see seatbelt on and we left the airport. I wasn't talking much because the freaking scene is still playing in my mind.

"Sehun-ah! Saan tayo pupunta?" We're going on a date and I'll punish you so badly.