Chapter 30

3rd person's

Luhan is still in his dreamland while his lover, Sehun is wide awake. Pinapanood ni Sehun ang sleeping face ni Luhan With such affectionate and caring eyes.

Every now and then, the older boy's eyes would flutter and he would give a small smile even though he was sleeping. Sehun find it amusing, he felt lucky because he has Luhan.

'Is it possible to be this beautiful? Even though you are a guy? Why does my brother's scent is intoxicating my lungs..' he thought then look at Luhan's lips.

'Why do I love kissing these damn lips. Why am I addicted to?'

"S-Se.." Luhan whispered.

"S-Sehu" Luhan smiled between his mumbles, Sehun smiled knowing that Luhan is dreaming about him.

"S-Sehun-ah... S-Saranghae.." Luhan smiled again.

'Now I know why..' Sehun thought. It is the answer for all of his thoughts he love Luhan because he loves him too. Because he is the epitome of perfect for Sehun and simply... because Luhan is his lifeline.

He looked at the time in his phone and learning that they will be late if they do not prepare themselves for school. Sehun is thinking twice, either wake Luhan up or let his baby deer sleep because aside from Luhan is peacefully sleeping, he enjoys the view. But in the end he chose to wake the latter up.

"Wake up Bambi. Malelate tayo." He whispered.

"Argh. 5 minutes S-Se" Luhan groaned, wanting to continue his dream about his lover. Sehun thought of a way to wake Luhan up. 'Ayaw mong gumising ha?' Sehun thought with a smirk. He stood up and carried Luhan bridal style.

Pumasok siya sa Bathroom at binuksan ang shower. He put Luhan under the shower drowning the older boy a bit. "What the! Sehun-ah!" Luhan exclaimed. The younger boy chuckled and took his clothes off. Luhan looked at him with wide eyes and watering mouth.

"Sehunnie... I'm still sore.." Luhan shyly said. Sehun looked at him incredibly making Luhan tense a bit. Not until he heard the younger boy laugh. "I didn't know you think dirty. Gusto ko Lang paliguan ka. Ikaw nagiisip niyan." Sehun said and chuckled he made Luhan's face crimson red in an instant. "Y-Yah!" Luhan shrieked and buried his face on his palms due to embarrassment.

Sehun took Luhan's clothes off leaving nothing. He kissed Luhan's neck. "Let's go, shower together?" Sehun offered. Luhan smiled and nodded. They step into the shower. Sehun squeezed the shampoo straight to Luhan's hair. It was the strawberry shampoo used by Luhan all the time. He massaged Luhan's scalp making Luhan relaxed.

He then put his mint shampoo on his head which Luhan found amazing. Everything Sehun do is amazingly awesome for Luhan's eyes. Luhan returned the favor and massaged Sehun's head.

"Baby." Sehun said. Luhan hummed as a response. "Nothing." Sehun didn't say it to Luhan but the truth is he is nervous about what happened the day before. The box and Yixing. He is afraid to lose Luhan again. But this time negative thoughts were not running in his mind. Probably because he trusts Luhan now than before.

But that time, Luhan know something is off. Alam niyang may nagbobother Kay Sehun. Alam niyang disturbed Ito by his thoughts and somehow, they are connected because Luhan feel the same way.

After Yixing gave that box..he feels nauseous. He cannot sleep and always want to throw up.
He's equally scared that maybe Yixing will hurt the younger boy because Luhan knows what Yixing is capable of doing. He knows that Yixing can kill just to fulfill his needs. Luhan knew he would gave his self to Yixing to save his brother.

"Let's wash you up baby." Sehun said. Binanlawan ni Sehun si Luhan kasabay ng pagbanlaw niya. He hugged Luhan and started giving the smaller boy butterfly kisses on his shoulder. After that, they brushed their teeth while facing the mirror. Sehun is in the back of Luhan hugging Luhan's waist while brushing his teeth. Luhan on the other hand is busy brushing his. They rinse their mouth with water and went out the bathroom.

Nagpalit na sila ng Uniform at pumasok na sa school. School went well until lunch break. Some students, looked at Luhan with disgust. Before everyone will look at him with disgust because they cannot accept that he's with Sehun. Popular kasi si Sehun sa school nila. They would whisper how perfect is Sehun and how Luhan is not right for Sehun. And every time that happens Sehun would hug Luhan's waist.

But these disgusted looks were different. It's not the same look everyone would give him. It's like something happened that they didn't know.

He shrugged it off and they get their food. On the cafeteria counter the girl who gives food smiled at Sehun everyone notice that this girl has a crush on the latter because it's different when it comes to Sehun. Hell, Sehun didn't have to pay but he always insisted.

After Sehun, Luhan followed the girl look at him with disgust and eventually smirked at him.

"Aren't you full? Are you even hungry? Gutom kapa ha?" Sabi ng babae habang nakasmirk Napa isip naman si Luhan

"Ay! Hindi pa po ako kumakain." Luhan politely said.

"Talaga? Fine." The girl said and smirked again. She was about to leave when someone grabbed her wrist.

"Tangina mong babae ka. Pinagsasabi mong gago ka ha?! Don't talk to Luhan that way! Or I'll fucking kill you." Sehun said coldly. The girl nodded but tried to reason out.

"S-Sehun! I'm doing w-what's  best for y-you! Leave that worthless t-trash!" The girl yelled. Parang nabingi si Sehun sa narinig niya. Ang ayaw niya sa lahat ay binabastos ang taong mahal niya. Sehun punched the table making it crack and created a loud noise. Binato niya ang tray niya at hinigit si Luhan palabas. Bago sila makalabas ng cafeteria nagsalita Ito.

"One more fucking insult. We will see each other in hell. Don't call Luhan a trash. Because he's not you."

-----

They returned to their classroom. And talked and laughed. Until the teacher came. On their last minutes of school hours the two didn't pay any attention. And happily went out after.

Everyone is in the hallway looking at big LCD screen.

And in the front there's the cafeteria lady and Yixing.

"Sehun! Watch! Everyone do you want to see how dirty Luhan is?" The girl announced. Luhan tensed while Sehun squeezed his hands. Yixing smirked and played the video.

"Why do you want to suck me off?" Thirteen year old Yixing can be heard on the screen. "Because I want to feed Sehunnie." Luhan's voice can be heard. Luhan's eyes began to tear up.

The video skipped and the scene is Luhan sucking Yixing's pet. "Ah! Ah! Tell me you love my cock!" Yixing screamed in the video Luhan put Yixing's cock out. "Say it! Or you're brother will die from starving!" Luhan cried. So is the Luhan who's holding Sehun's hand right now.

"S-Sehun-ah.." Luhan sobbed. Sehun went to the front and punched Yixing he also kicked the tv resulting for it to break.

"Fuck you!" Sehun yelled.

"No! I fucked your brother!" Yixing yelled back. Luhan cried making everyone to look at him. Some looked with pity while others with judgment. Luhan ran away and went straight home.

'Why is this happening to me?' He thought.

He cried and cried until he fell asleep.

Sehun went home and found Luhan sleeping while sobbing. He hugged Luhan and kissed his cheeks.

"Thank you. For everything. Saranghae." Sehun whispered then he fell asleep.

"Saranghae.. S-Sehun-ah.." Luhan mumbled at his sleep.

----

Malapit natoo matapos! Mga 4 chaps nalang or less! Pero may isa pa akong fanfic na hunhan din! Di pa published! English yun okayyy Lang baaa?

Thanks sa like and comments!

Likes and comments pleaseeeee!