Chapter 3

Luhan's POV

"San ka galing?" Malamig na Pagtatanong ni Sehun sakin. Para naman akong napako sa lapag, at natuyuan na ako ng lalamunan, naramdaman ko rin ang panlalamig ng katawan ko.

Lumapit siya sakin, and suddenly held my wrist tightly.

"Ah! S-se, I can explain." He didn't listen and he tightened his grip, which gave me a sudden pain.

"Explain? What lies will you say this time? That you had a group project or anything? Fvck that Luhan!" sigaw na saad ni Sehun sakin.

"N-no Se, Xiumin invited me to his cousin's birthday party, I can't say no, I-I'm s-sorry" nahihikbi Kong sagot, pinipiit Kong umiyak, dahil makikita lang niya kung gano ako kahina.

Napansin ko na nagdilim lang mukha niya at lalong humigpit ang pagkakahawak nya sakin. Hinila niya ko papunta sa kwarto niya at tinulak niya ako papasok.

Triny ko ba kumawala pero, mas malakas siya sakin kayo naitulak niya parin ako sa kama niya. Pumunta siya sa closet niya ay parang may kinukuha siya sa loob nito.

"You know what? I want to use this to you so badly, but I'm waiting for that special day, but since you don't obey me. I'm gonna use it, scratch that! We're gonna use it." Sehun said while smirking

I felt a sudden rush of nervousness, anger and sadness. I felt my eyes are getting watery so I just looked up, and prayed that I hope Sehun, will stop doing this to me.

He walked towards me and he's holding a vibrator, cock ring and a gold handcuffs.

"We're going to play hard tonight Luhan, and I'm gonna love it." Sehun smirked as he held my hand and handcuffed my hand, on the headboard of his bed.

He started kissing my neck and he bit it, I winced on the pain he's giving me, he started sucking it and leaving some marks.

"S-se, please stop this." I pleaded, but parang wala siyang naririnig. I tried to struggle but it has no use, I'm handcuffed.

He got a scissors on the top of his side table and started cutting my shirt. I feel pity for myself but I brushed it off.

When he successfully removed my torn up shirt, he started sucking my left nipple while playing with the other one. He bit it and lick it while looking at me.

His hands travelled to my boxers and he started pumping my lenght while he enjoys watching me beg

"Se! Please stop this! M-magkapatid tayo." Pagmamakaawa ko sakanya
Tumingin sya sa mata ko and he smiled devily.

Kinuha nya ang blindfold sa closet nya along with another handcuffs, he unlocked my hands and I tried to escape. I was on the door only to notice that it is locked and has a pincode panel on the side.

"You think, you can escape from me? I just got that pincode panel." He laugh devilly while I'm shivering from fright.

"I told you, I don't want you to go with that bullshit Xiumin! I don't want you to stay late! I told you, you can't go anywhere without my permission, did you forgot? You're my property!" Sehun said with a smirk and a tone of coldness and possessiveness.

He pushed me towards the bed again and locked my hands and feet with his 2 handcuffs. He blindfolded me and all I can see is darkness.

"You are mine!" He shouted and I felt something hit me with an impact sound he put the cock ring on my length. he climbed on the bed, and he sat in front of me.

"Lick Sehun Jr, baby Luhan. Lick and suck your daddy's lollipop!"

And I have no choice but to obey him, he pushed his manhood through my mouth and I started sucking it.

"Nng.. Uhh! A-ah! Yeah that feels th-so g-good!" He moaned and started to fvck my mouth.

"Th-thuck it m-more"

"A-ahhhgghh s-swallowww" he shouted as he cum inside my mouth, I felt like I'm drowning from a sticky substance inside of my mouth.

"We're not done yet." He sternly said. I just nodded, and keep trying to feel things around me.

He flipped me over, so now I'm facing the ceiling, he put my legs in his shoulder and I felt he put his 2 fingers inside my hole, widening it, I felt the sudden pain and pleasure when he hit my prostate.

"S-se!" I shouted out of pleasure
He just smirked at me as he fasten his fingers, and scissoring me, he put another digit, Shit, feeling ko mapupunit ako sa gitna.

"S-sehun, stop!" I felt like crying and I didn't help it, I cried out loud but he just laughed and laughed while he kept on thrusting using his three fingers faster.

"Hahaha! The fvck? You look helpless! You're mine, you're body,soul and everything!" He laughed devilly and put his fingers out of me.

***

Third person's POV

Sehun hit Luhan's back with a whip repeatedly, Luhan's back is full of bruises and wounds left by the whip.

"Ouch! Se! I promise, lalayuan ko na si Xiumin, please, stop this!" Pagmamakaawa ni Luhan Kay Sehun, napapangiwi nalang si Luhan kada hampas sa kanya ni Sehun sa likod niya.

"You better be! Or else I'll kill him, and skin him alive, you know me a lot, you know that I'm serious about this matter. If I need to kill him so he won't get you away from me. I swear! I'll kill him multiple times" nangilabot naman si Luhan sa sinabi ni Sehun.

Naramdaman ni Luhan na may pumasok sa bibig n'ya ngunit Hindi nya alam kung ano yun, dahil naka blindfold siya. Until naramdaman niyang paa ito ni Sehun dahil sa daliri nito na naramdaman niya sa pisngi niya.

"Yeah suck it! Kiss my feet! Or even lick it! Show to me that I'm your boss, your daddy, your everything!"

Luhan obliged dahil wala nasiyang magawa kundi umiyak ng umiyak. He sucked Sehun's big toe and licks Sehun's feet, he started to hear Sehun's moan.

Sehun took out his bigtoe out of Luhan's mouth and he is satisfied with it, he felt like he's powerful and Luhan can't live without him. He loves manipulating the latter and scaring him to death.

Sehun harshly put his manhood inside Luhan's pink butthole, he kept thrusting and Luhan kept on crying.

Sehun put Luhan in top of him, and opened Luhan's buttcheek wide and started to thrust harder and faster.

"Nghh! S-sehun p-please let me c-cum!" Luhan felt a harsh pain he wants to, no scratch that, he needs to cum. But he can't because Sehun put a cockring on Luhan's.

Sehun acted like he doesn't hear a  thing, he trusted faster and harder he abused Luhan's prostate.

"Oh L-Lulu, beg! Beg to your daddy! U-ugh ahh!" Sehun moaned.

"S-se! D-daddy! Let me c-cum!"

"N-nooo L-Lulu arghhhhhhhhh! U-uhhhhhh!" And with that long moaned Sehun exploaded, he filled Luhan's hole with his juices.

"S-se! H-help meee! It h-hurts!" Luhan cried. But Sehun is just smirking. He put the handcuffed Luhan to his side and put the vibrator inside Luhan's and turned it on to high level.

Sehun hears Luhan's pleas and cries which turns out as his lullaby, he slept while Luhan is crying and pleading while he's off to dreamland. Not minding Luhan.

*********

Author's note

Waaa! Salamat sa mga naglagay sa reading list ngkwento ko at sa mga nagvote! Yung idol ko nga pala na author na dinedecate-tan ko nag comment! Overwhelmed! Si SujirouManabe :D salamat djn po sa nagcomments!

Nga pala! Shoutouttt ! Kay Mae Babe! Yan girlfriend ko! Sabi mo bedscene! Ayos naba yan? Hahaha! Di kasi ako marunong gumawa sensya.

My Brother's Possessiveness [HunHan] BxBOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara