Chapter 18

3rd Person's

After that incident, a lot of things happened, Chanyeol and Baekhyun broke up, which made Chanyeol be more obssessed at Luhan, nag decide na siyang he won't hold back anymore. He'll do something to take Luhan away from Sehun, Chanyeol and Myungsoo teamed up. Kyungsoo and Kai still cheesy as ever and starting to help Baekhyun to move on. They'll go at malls watch some movies, Baekhyun is worried at Luhan. He knows Sehun will hurt his bestfriend.. even Luhan's disappearances are noticed by many, the boy does not absent often.

"S-Sehun-ah! P-please stop! A-ahh!. T-take it out!" Luhan moaned as Sehun leveled the vibration level to Max. Araw-araw, same scenario Sehun will go home angry, beat Luhan up, try new things and toys at Luhan. And Luhan would end up covered with Sehun's juices all over his body. dalawang araw na any lumipas pagkatapos ng pangyayari, dalawang araw narin siyang walang kain.

Nasa loob si Luhan ng 'playroom' nila ni Sehun. This room consists of a bed, a television set with porn tapes and sextoys. The room's wall is painted in the combination of black, white and Red. And a handcuffed Luhan..

"Hey pet, get up!" Sehun exclaimed at the sleeping Luhan. Luhan scratched his eyes and looked at Sehun, he mouthed 'why?' Because he doesn't have much energy to talk.

"Tinatanong no Baekhyun-hyung Kung nasaan ka daw, get up I'll going to give you a nice shower." Sehun said at the confused Luhan. While Luhan just nodded, he's too tired to even utter a word.

Sehun unlocked Luhan's handcuffs but didn't bother to help him stand. He watched as Luhan crawl and reaching the table to stand up. Sehun felt a sudden pang of guilt. But the pain was turned into a devilish smile.

'It's fine to be this way at least, no one could ever ditch my love from me. Luhan is mine... and mine alone. I don't share, I'll kill anyone who's going to be in our way. I'll destroy them.' Sehun thought.

When Luhan successfully stood up, Sehun immediately grabbed the latter's wrist and quickly dragged him inside the bathroom. Luhan on the other hand, was having a hard time walking due to bruises. He pushed Luhan inside the tub causing Luhan to groan in pain. Sehun turned the water on, filling the tub. He grabbed the shampoo which Luhan uses and it's a strawberry scented shampoo. He massaged Luhan's head with the shampoo in his hands and watched Luhan as the older boy relaxes. Not knowing... Sehun formed an..
.
.
.
Angelic Smile.

-----

Pagkatapos paliguan ni Sehun si Luhan agad niya itong tinulungan mag bihis. Luhan's lips curved upwards because he saw how careful Sehun was not wanting to hurt him. Luhan wore a white Shirt with black stripes and white sweat pants.. while Sehun, wore white jeans and a plain black shirt.

Excited si Luhan lumabas ng bahay, it's been a while since makalabas siya. Di siya pinapayagan ni Sehun na lumabas ng 'playroom' nila. He sat on their couch patiently, waiting for Sehun na nagbibihis pa sa bedroom nila, he grabbed the remote control on the side table and started watching cartoons. He had the option to escape, dahil di naman siya kita ni Sehun, but hindi niya ginawa dahil ayaw nitong maging 'masamang' kuya kay Sehun.

"Hey..." Luhan heard Sehun's monotone voice making him to smile automatically. He greeted Sehun back with a smile. Sehun, walked towards him with a bottle Concealer on his hand and handed it to Luhan.

"Here, put some, be sure na wala ng bruises ang makikita ha? Understood?" Sehun said sternly, Luhan nodded and began putting some concealer on his bruises. Sehun went to the kitchen and opened the secret cabinet inside of a kitchen cabinet and grabbed a gun. Pistol to be exact.

'This might come in handy, I won't let anyone take Lulu away from me.' Sehun smiled foolishly as he put the gun on his waist.

"Sehun-ah?" He heard Luhan's voice at his back, making him startled and quickly closed the cabinets.

"Kanina K-ka pa diyan h-hyung?"

"Hindi Sehun-ah,"

Sehun just nodded and grabbed Luhan's wrist, both of them immediately felt the bunch of electric shock that runs in their bodies, Sehun entwined his fingers with the Latter's fingers. Luhan smiled, because of Sehun's action.

They went in a French restaurant and saw Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Jongin sitting, impatiently waiting for them. They made their way to the table and the smaller boy smiled And waved when Baekhyun noticed him,

Luhan tried his best to walk normally and not to limp around. but then, Baekhyun noticed it but he pretended that he doesn't noticed it.

Luhan and Sehun took the place across the table facing the three.

"So... bakit niyo ako hinahanap?" Luhan questioned. Kai noticed how Luhan talked, he's having a hard time. But he shrugged it off. Namamaga kasi ang cheeks niya at may pasa ito na tinakpan niya ng Concealer. Kada galas ng labi niya at nahihirapan siya dahil kumikirot ang mga sugat niya.

"Kamusta ka naman Lulu?" Tanong ni Kyungsoo Kay Luhan. Ngumiti naman ng pilit si Luhan Kay Kyungsoo then he answered.

"Ayos naman, inaalagaan ako ng maayos ni Sese." Mabilis niyang sagot kinukurot kasi ni Sehun ang sugat niya. Dumating na ang order nila at Hindi napigilan ni Luhan ang mag laway.

It's been two days since he ate. Kumuha agad siya ng pagkain at nagsimulang kumain. Sehun noticed Baekhyun's deadly glare at him. Inalis naman ni Baekhyun ang tingin niya kay Sehun.

Baekhyun glanced instead to the hungry Luhan with pity eyes. Na-aawa siya sa bestfriend niya na gutom na gutom.

Kai, feeling the tension apparently open a topic to change the atmosphere in the group. They were in the middle of conversation when Sehun possessive instincts activated.

He felt that someone is Looking at Luhan. He glared at the two guys and the guys looked away and went to the bathroom.

"Excuse me, I need to use the restroom." Sabi ni Sehun at agad pumunta sa loob ng Cr. kinuha niya ang baril sa waist niya at kinabitan ito ng silencer. Tinapat niya ito sa dalawang lalaking gumagamit ng urinal.

"Any last words?" Sehun said coldly gaining the attention of the two guys gawking at Luhan. Nagulat naman ang mga ito ng nakita ang nakatutok na bakal sa mga ulo nila. Bago pa makapagsalita ay kinalabit na ni Sehun ang trigger ng baril.

Agad namang binutas ng bala ang ulo ng mga lalaking naglalaway kay Luhan. Agad siyang Lumabas na parang walang nangyari at nagpaalam na kila Baekhyun. Tumango lang ang mga ito at umalis na sila ni Luhan sa lugar na iyon.

"Where'd you wanna go?" Sehun asked Luhan. Luhan answered the mall so they went there.

At the arival Sehun wanted to make it up to Luhan. He gave Luhan his credit card and let Luhan buy whatever he wants.
After that they went home and Luhan thought Sehun would take him to their playroom.

But instead, Sehun grabbed Luhan's waist possessively, taking Luhan to their couch. Sehun reached out for the remote control and turned the TV on.

Luhan browsed through the channels as a news flash reported.

'Two guys found dead inside of a restaurant's restroom. The two men were rushed to the hospital but they didn't make it after two bullets were pierced into their skull. The killer was yet to found and leave no clues. The french restaurant is well known in Korea. and called 'Si'l vouz plait'. Said the reporter

Nanlamig si Luhan dahil dito sila kumain how come hindi niya narinig ang mga pagputok ng baril. Nagsilbi itong palaisipan sa kaniya. Hanggang napagdugtong-dugtong niya ang mga pangyayari

'D-Di kaya si S-Sehun ang pumatay sa kanila?' Luhan thought

------

Thanks sa votes,reads and comments medyo angsty to xD

Vomments pleaseeeeeee woooooo xD happy 2.5k reads