Chapter 17

Smuuut aheaaaad ayyy.. Super SMUT PALA xD. Should I lessen the smut? Pero kailangan kasi sa story... Pero nababawasan na diba?

Luhan's

Nagising ako ng naramdaman Kong tumayo si Sehunnie sa kama at pumuntang restroom. I can hear the sound of water falling from the shower to the ground. I went downstairs and to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed some carrots, greenpeas and corn. After cutting the carrots, I heated the pan and put some oil and some margarine then put the rice and the vegetables, I sautéd it and put it on a serving plate. I set it aside and began to fry some hotdogs then bacon and cook omelette. I started preparing the table when a strong arm trapped my waist.

"Ano ba Hunnie-yah! Naghahanda ako," sabi ko Kay Sehun ng he started sniffing me na parang intoxicated siya sa amoy ko. Makes me conscious since Hindi pa ako naliligo.

"Damn, smell this good? even you didn't took a shower. I want to devour you..." Sabi niya with his husky tone, I would be lying if sasabihin Kong I'm not affected. Cause I am, the pleasure of him and his sniffing sounds are too unbearable. But still, I controlled myself,

"Sehun-ah, let's eat breakfast first.. May classes tayo mamaya, we better get ready." Sabi ko sa kanya. He groaned and I think I know the reason why..

"Can't we just skip class? Ayokong pumasok hyung.." He grunted. I knew it, tinatamad nanaman tong pumasok si Sehunnie.

"Nopeee. We're going to class whether you like it or not Sehunnie. Nakapag enjoy na tayo kahapon, it's enough. Now, hayaan mo muna akong mag prepare ng table." Sabi ko sakanya at sumunod naman siya, at padabog na umupo making me chuckle a bit. Sehun's cute boy side is showing itself again.

I prepared the table and sat on the chair in front of him. I filled his plate with food..

'He's skinny he needs a lot nutrients..'

Making me chuckle because of my thought. We began eating while chatting about school, baekyeol which came out as a awkward topic to me whenever he mentions Chanyeol's name. I tried my best to hide my awkward reaction whenever he's mentioning Chanyeol's name.

When we finished eating, I told him to wash the dishes which he disapproved but I managed to convince him anyway. I went to the bathroom and opened the shower..

3rd person's

Narinig ni Luhan ang pagbukas ng pinto ng banyo pero di nalang niya ito pinansin. Not until Sehun opened the glass sliding door revealing a naked Luhan.

"Sehun-ah! Lumabas ka dito, mababasa ka pa!" Luhan Exclaimed as he tries to slide it close but can't because of Sehun's hand. Sehun looked at him and smirked, Luhan gasped because of the younger boy.

Sehun removed all of his clothing in front of Luhan, and Luhan can see Sehun's half erected shaft. Luhan gulped at the sight as Sehun slowly entered the shower, pinning the latter on the wall.

Luhan looked at the taller boys eyes and all he can see is Love, Lust, excitement and happiness. Sehun leaned down on Luhan and started to give Luhan's neck some color by sucking it, giving it some leisureful butterfly kisses and some skillfully licking.

"A-ahh H-hunnie-ah!" Luhan moaned at the process which turned Sehun some more. Sehun smirked and give Luhan's neck some more attention. When he finished marking Luhan, he pushed the latter's shoulder downwards resulting in Luhan's falling down with his knees.

Sehun stroke his cock slowly reaching its full erection, making Luhan gulped. He pushed the mushroom head at Luhan's pinkish lips.

"Suck." And Sehun demanded, which the Latter obliged. He gripped Sehun's with his small hand and started pumping it. Sehun moaned as precum started to drip on his member. Luhan.licked its head, tasting it and he moaned.