Chapter 21

Luhan's

Parang nababasa yung kamay ko... I shutted my eyes and took my hand. I'll just let Sehun do whatever he wants to do. But I need some rest.

*lick lick*

Urgh! Ano bang gusto netong si Sehun-ah!? Can't he see I'm sleeping here!? Once again, I put my hand on the other side. So that---

That's it!

"Sehun!" I shouted as loud as I can, and then I searched for him with my eyes closed but I can't seem to smell Sehun's scent.. w-wait.. then, sino yung dumidila sa Kamay ko!?

"Arf!"

W-what the heck was that!? I grabbed my blanket and hide under the sheets. I heard the door opened and I held my breath. Maybe he's one of the guys last night...

"What are you doing baby deer?"

"Ahhhhhhh! Sehun! Don't scare me like that!" What the heck... bigla bigla sumusulpot itong si Sehunna!

"I'm sorry baby deer. Have you met our new pet?" Said Sehun, whaaat? New pet? Oh that's why I heard someone barking...

"What do you want to name him?" He asked me. Hmm, name? Oh! I think this one is good! I'll name him...

"Scyber." (Pronounced as Cyber.)

"Well, I think he likes it. And one more thing. I have another surprise for you.." Sehun said calmly. Ano bang meron sa araw na 'to?

"Go wash your face and brush your teeth. I'll wait downstairs." He said and I nodded. I rushed to the bathroom and washed my face. I looked at the mirror and I saw dark circles hanging on my eyes. I really really didn't get much sleep last night. I grabbed my toothbrush and put an acceptable amount of toothpaste and began brushing my teeth.

After I'm done brushing my teeth, I grabbed my phone and stuff it inside of my pocket. I ran downstairs and went directly in our dining room. I heard two familiar voices. And one of them is Sehun.

I went inside and I can see Sehun talking to a guy who's facing hi see back at me.

"Se?" The Sehun and the guy looked at me. My eyes widen and I think shock is written all over my face..

"M-Myungsoo?" I called him more like a whispher I think. Tumingin siya sakin at nagwave lang and smiled at me. Sehun silently watching us and I can see his hand clenched.. he's even holding a knife.

"Let go or you'll lose your hand." Sehun said coldly making me uneasy.. I broke up the hug and Myungsoo patted my head. I went to Sehun and kissed his lips.
"Incest hahaha!" We heard Myungsoo laugh. Sehun evil eyed him and I pinched Sehun's cheeks.

"As if you don't want to have Luhan, you asshole."

----

3rd person's

"What the fuck Kyungsoo! You should've killed the guy who spoiled our plan!" Chanyeol screamed at the receiver of his phone. He got mad because the plan they made about kidnapping Luhan failed.

"I'm sorry okay!? I'm doing my best! Kasalanan ko bang weaklings yung mga tauhan mo!? And how about your stupidity!? You let Sehun rescue Myungsoo! You even guarded the whole area. And Sehun finished them with one go!?" Kyungsoo answered.

"Aish! You know what? You're not helping! Alangang hayaan Kong mamatay ako? Fine! We'll make a new plan."

and with that. Chanyeol ended the call.

----

Sehun, Luhan and Myungsoo went to the mall to have some time together since Myungsoo decided that's it's better if he'll leave and go back to America.

"So? What do you think? Bagay sayo." Myungsoo said and hugged his younger brother Luhan. Sehun on the other hand, gripped the gun inside of his pocket.

'Sehun, calm down. He's your brother. He won't take Luhan away from you.' Sehun thought. He let it go. Doing his best to control his temper. When Myungsoo hugged Luhan he suddenly wants to shoot Myungsoo's head.

---

They went into an arcade and started playing. Sehun watched as Luhan played the Basketball game with Myungsoo. After that 'boring' game for Sehun he suggested to watch at the cinema. They paid and went inside.

The movie started, the scene is there's a guy tying a girl on a bed. Then does sexual things on the girl without her will. Myungsoo and Luhan watched silently while Sehun was having a hard time watching it.

Dirty thoughts circled his mind. He visualized that it was him and Luhan. He licked his lips which is his habit but this time he licked it more firmly. He can feel his growing problem Within his pants. Then the scene ended. At the middle of the movie, Myungsoo fell asleep.

The scene is again, a bondage one.

'Holy shizzle..' Sehun thought. He looked at Luhan and his baby deer was focused on the movie.

He's stiff, and cannot move. He grabbed Luhan's hand and run to the Cinema's bathroom. He walked inside of one of the cubicles with the confused Luhan.

"Lu..." Sehun said huskily more like a whisper. Luhan just gave him a 'why?' Look. Sehun pointed his finger at his crotch.

Luhan smiled and unbuttoned Sehun's jeans. Sehun wasn't wearing anything but his stiff briefs. Luhan smiled and began rubbing his face on Sehun's clothed cock he sniffed it and it just smells like Sehun.

"Argh.. Lu.. shit.."

Luhan just smirked and continued to rub Sehun's with his cheeks. He even kissed it.

"Stop teasing me..." Sehun said under his breath.

He began kissing the tip of it. Tumingin siya at nakita niya si Sehun na nakatingala at nakapikit pa. Sehub even bit his lower lip.

Luhan started licking Sehun's shaft making Sehun's brief wet. He continued licking as he tasted something bittersweet. He already know that it's Sehun's precum.

"Ahh.. ahhh shit.."

Bumakat na ang alaga ni Sehun as briefs niya. He traced Sehun's thing using his tongue. Sehun's Briefs became somewhat like a see through. He released Sehun's beast. It sprung and hit him in the face.

Sehun's shaft is standing like a soldier. Sehun looked down and when they locked eyes. Luhan licked Sehun's lollipop from the base to the tip.

"Argh... shit.. that's right.." Sehun moaned and patting Luhan's hair. While Luhan is busy enjoying his meal. His Sehun meal. Luhan started to suck the head of it.

"Ugh.. ahh!"

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened. Two guys went inside

"YEAH! that's what I'm telling you!" Says one of the guy.

"Sabi ko nga sa kanya pare of she wants, I can give it to her naman eh." Sabi pa ng isa.

Luhan thought a naughty plan he bobbed his head up and down faster and looked at Sehun. The two guys continued chatting while Sehun does his best to refrain from moaning.

Until Luhan felt Sehun's was reaching his limit, he sucked the head harder and harder until a moan escaped Sehun's mouth.

"Arghhhggg! Shit Luuuuuu!" He shouted as he released inside Luhan's mouth. Luhan continued on gulping Sehun's juice.

"Shit! Get a room bitches!" One of the guy said and they left the bathroom.

"You're dead Lu..." Sehun whispered and kissed Luhan.

----

Happy 3.5k :))))) thanks sa votes and comments! Pangit ba yung cover ko? Pasensya do ako expert.! Yaaaay!

Vommentsssss! :))))