Chapter 16

Luhan's

Haaay. Kakabalik lang namin galing sa retreat a lot of things happened and I think it will be awkward between me and Chanyeol from now on. After what he did to me, I'm not that mad at him, he's my brother's friend and also mine. But the fact that he did that to me makes me wanna scrub my whole being. Feeling ko, I'm disgusting as heck.

The school gave us our very own restday. Sehun and me are together cuddling while watching some cartoons on the TV. I'm so exhausted sa lahat ng nangyari sa retreat na yun. But I shrugged it off.. Sabi nga nila, don't let words weigh you down.

"Lu, go take a shower, we're going somewhere." Sehun said with a grin on his face. I nodded and went to the bathroom and  took a quick shower. While I'm brushing my teeth, I heard the door opened revealing a messy haired Sehunnie.

Hunnie hugged me from the back putting his head on my shoulder.
"Sehun-ah, stop that! Where are we going anyways?" I asked him. I saw him from the reflection on the mirror that he just grinned.

"You'll know when we get there. Baby deer." He said and kissed my neck.

"Ahhh.." I efficiently covered my mouth. He smirked at me and continue sucking my skin leaving some marks on it.

Stupid Luhan! You just turned him on!

"S-se." Sabi ko sa kanya, at mukhang nagets naman niya, he stopped kissing my neck and then went out of the bathroom. Nagbihis na ako then made my way downstairs. I saw him sitting on our couch while busy tapping the screen of his cellphone. He noticed me and smiled at me, I smiled back.

"You ready?" He asked me.

"Saan ba tayo pupunta?" Pagtatanong ko. Ngumiti lang siya at umiling. We headed tp his car and pumasok na kami. Same thing, he helped me with my seat belt then put his own.

He put his keys on the ignition at pinihit Ito. Binuksan niya any stereo at we made our way to wherever na hindi ko Alam..

Patuloy Lang siyang nagdadrive while humming to the song on the stereo. A beautiful tune for me to hear that became my lullaby as I drifted off to sleep.

3rd person's

"Lu, andito na tayo...." Pilit ni Sehun kay Luhan but Luhan didn't budge

"Baby gising na...." Sehun kissed Luhan's lips hoping that it will wake Luhan up like in the Fairytales. But still, Luhan didn't woke up not until...

"Baby deer!"

Sehun shouted and bit Luhan's neck. And finally the boy woke up. Luhan yawned and scratches his eyes using the back of his hand.

'Aish! How could you be so cute with that simple gestures...' Sehun thought.

"Sehun-ah, asan tayo?" Tanong ni Luhan habang kinakamot ang mga mata niya. Tumingin pa ito sa paligid at bumalik ng tingin Kay Sehun.

"Amusement park." Simpleng sagot ni Sehun, na ikinalaki naman ng mata ni Luhan. Luhan's eyes started to sparkle which made Sehun's heart go on ecstacy. Sehun really wants to kiss Luhan but controlled his self. Alam kasi niyang Hindi na sila makakalabas ni Luhan sa kotse niya kung Hindi siya magpipigil.
Bumaba na si Sehun sa kotse at sumunod naman si Luhan.

Sehun held Luhan's hand and they made their way to the ticket booth, buying an unlimited rides tickets which the assistance made it some sort of a bracelet and put an ink stamp on it.

"Let's go?" Sehun said as he looked behind him noticing a smiling deer. Luhan's smile is from ear to ear making Sehun's heartbeat fast.

'Badump-badump'