Chapter 34

Luhan's

I can feel Lay's tongue on my neck. Playing with it, sucking my neck and licking me like I am a giant sweet treat.

I help him have Full access in my neck. When he found my sweet spot he gave it kitty licks and gentle suck.

"A-ahh nggh.." I moaned. I felt disgusted. Letting someone mark me, at the same time knowing that I'm Sehun's. But I know, this will be my life. Knowing that I'm in the middle of nowhere.

Sehun will never be able to save me in this hell hole.

I felt the ripping of my shirt, it made me cut my thoughts. I shrugged when the cold air hit my skin.

Lay dug down and began licking my now hard pink nips. He sucked it hard.

"A-ahh. S-suck it!" I moaned. I let him have what we want. I will let him have satisfaction. But he will never have my heart.

He sucked it like he was in need.

"Ahh! Your milk tastes good!" He moaned. And sucked harder like he wants milk come out from my nips. "A-ahh! Yeah that's R-right!" I moaned louder than I thought. The pleasure he's giving me is truly addicting and that's undeniable.

He began to flick it using his tongue while playing with my right nipple with his fingers.

He began to palm my cock while licking my nips alternately. I began to tug his hair pushing it closer to me. He then unzipped my pants and unbuttoned it. And magically, in a second I'm fully naked. He pumped my length making me moan loudly.

His lips and tongue is now trailing it's way to my length. I was pushing his head to fasten his trail. When he reached his destination, he licked my member.

"A-ahh.. o-oh yeah.."

He kept on licking it until it became hard. He smirked at me and began sniffing my pet.

"Hmm.. just the same smell..." he said then he licked it and kissed the crown. "And same taste." He resumed. All I can do was look away.

He then began to suck the head. Hollowing his mouth and giving it kittenish licks. I made those strange noises again and he began to suck it harder knowing that it will produce the sound he wanted to hear.

"A-ahhhh!" I moaned as he licked the slit of my cock. He started bobbing his head up and down and I tugged his hair. Helping him to Get deeper. To get harder and rougher. "A-ahh!"

I can feel the constructing slimy liquid in my abdominal part. I can feel that I'm about to burst any moment now. But suddenly he stopped bobbing. I made him angry, but I'm not regretting it.
Something came out from my mouth.

"A-ahh! I-I love you! S-suck it more!" And then suddenly it came up.

"Suck it more. SEHUN."

-----

3rd person's

Napatigil si Lay sa ginagawa niya ng marinig Niya ang pangalan ng taong kinamumuhian niya. And also, not when he's doing his best to be nice at Luhan. Kaso ano nga ba ang magagawa ni Luhan? It slipped off from his lips. Like it was the right thing to do.

Indeed. Luhan doesn't regret it.

Lay got up and grabbed the first thing his eyes laid on. Which was the lampshade. He threw it on the wall making it shatter in to hundred of pieces. He then slapped Luhan's face marking it with his hand. The gentle mood that he has went gone and turned into an animalistic vibe.

"S-Sorry.." mahinang sabi ni Luhan. But it just did the situation worse. Yixing then forcefully marked Luhan. Ignoring the smaller boy's sobs and pleas. His kisses trailed down to Luhan's pink nubs.

He bit it harshly making Luhan screamed in pain. He tried to push Yixing off from his chest but it only made Yixing angrier.

Yixing thrusted into Luhan's pinkish hole. He didn't let Luhan adjust, instead he thrusted berserkly.

"Aww! Y-Yixing! S-stop please!" Luhan cried. Yixing couldn't care any less. He's mumbling 'you are mine' as a mantra making Luhan more freaked out. Yixing put Luhan's leg at his shoulder and thrusted on Luhan upside down.

"Stop! P-please, y-you are r-ripping me o-off!" Luhan yelled when he felt that he's being ripped off by Yixing with his animalistic pace.

"A-ahh! S-so tight! I'm n-near!" Yixing yelled but before he cum the door busted open revealing Sehun with his bloodshot eyes. He looks like he's ready to kill someone. He punched Yixing on the face. While Kyungsoo carried Luhan to their car.

Luhan heard a loud bang before his consciousness left his body.

------

Luhan opened his eyes when he felt a soft thing bumping on his lips. And it was Sehun's lips. He smiled at Sehun and thanked him for rescuing him. Sehun helped Luhan to get up and they went downstairs.

"Gising ka na pala Lu," sabi ni Kyungsoo ng nakangiti. Lumingon naman si Jongin at nginitian si Luhan. Ngumit pabalik si Luhan at nagwave sa dalawa.

Sehun and Luhan sat on the couch and they started talking about what really happened. Tao's betrayal and his reason which was, Yixing is his friend and he only helped Yixing to get Luhan. And about the pictures.

They also told Luhan that everyone involved was now sentenced in Jail. The lady at the cafeteria, and the others. Sehun didn't really killed Yixing he just shot him in the arm and he's now at Sehun's friend Junmyeon. And was sentenced in to locked up after he's done treating the wounds. After their done talking. The couple left the house and went straight to their home.

Luhan went to their bedroom while Sehun stand on their veranda, looking at the stars. And still, he can't talk. Luhan brushed his teeth and noticed Sehun. He went and looked at the stars with Sehun, admiring it one by one.

"Sehun-ah?" Luhan called Sehun's attention. Sehun looked at him with questioning look while Luhan smiled.

"I love you." Luhan said. Sehun took Luhan's hand and placed it on his chest.

'Saranghae.' He mouthed.

Luhan smiled and continued to watch the stars. Sehun grabbed a small box from his pocket and looked at Luhan.

"Luhan." he spoke which caught Luhan off guard. He looked at him with delighted eyes.

"Yes Hunnie?" He asked smiling. Sehun opened the box revealing a silver ring. Sehun sighed and began to sing.

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head ~

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you ~

Wake up every morning with you in my bed ~

That's precisely what I plan to do ~

And you know one of these days when I get my money right ~

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life ~

We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush ~

But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough ~

I'll say, "Will you marry me?" ~

I swear that I will mean it ~

I'll say, "Will you marry me?" ~

When Sehun finished singing Luhan looked at him with teary eyes and nodded.

"Y-yes. I'm born to be yours. I love you." Luhan said and kissed Sehun on the lips.

----

Happy 10k! Epilogue na next!

Thanks Sa vote and comments.

I have a new fic! Be sure to check it out!

Babysitting, baby deer.

Check my other fics too!