Chapter 20

3rd Person's

"Yeah, we can settle this bro, kung gusto mo pang makitang buhay itong ta-tanga tanga niyong kapatid. Pumunta ka lang sa itetext kong address, don't think na magdadala ka ng pulis o tataniman ko ng bala ang bungo ng kapatid mo." Madilim na sabi ni Chanyeol Kay Sehun.

"Text me the address, I'll be there." Sehun answered coldly. Then he hanged up the phone. He gave one glanced at his sleeping deer before He went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

Sehun wore a plain black shirt and white jeans,  he grabbed his keys and went to his black Audi r8. He put the keys in the ignition and started the engine. He's phone rang and it's a text message from Chanyeol, telling him to go on an abandoned warehouse.

He didn't go directly to the warehouse instead, he parked his car on the back of an abandoned hospital. Grabbed his Black SVD Dragunov sniper rifle, and his two pistols, one is a Desert Eagle and the other one is a Five-Seven . He also took some ammunition.

He went inside in the abandoned hospital and looked for the room facing the warehouse. Hospital beds are scattered all around the area and since it has no electricity, it's dark. Sehun used a flashlight to guide his way. He went upstairs using the fire exit stairs. After he reached third floor, he went inside of a hospital room. He took his binoculars and looked at the warehouse. And guess what?

He's right, Chanyeol tried to trap him. But Sehun can play smarter than anyone. He was inspecting the area when he heard noises inside the room. He followed the noise and it's inside of the room's  bathroom. he opened it slowly and he saw...
.
.
.
A dog, looking and barking at him. He grabbed the Siberian husky puppy and made the puppy sat on the bed. He grabbed his rifle and started shooting the guys who's waiting outside the warehouse. And since the rifle doesn't cause too much sound. They can barely hear the banging sound.

'You think you can play easy with me huh?' Sehun smirked because of his thoughts.

-----

Chanyeol's

Sawakas! Mauutakan ko narin Yang taong yelo na yan, ang taong tinuring Kong kapatid. Pasensya na, survival of the fittest.. I need your brother by my side.

And about Myungsoo? He's stupid for believing with my lies. Akala niya siguro isha-share ko si Luhan? bring it on bitch!

"Kyung, nakaalis naba si Sehun?" Tanong ko Kay Kyungsoo, Nandun kasi siya sa bahay nila Luhan.. pinapunta ko siya dun para mabantayan si Luhan. Pinadukot ko kasi si Luhan, it's like hitting two birds with one stone. I'll have the chance to kill Sehun, plus I'll get Luhan.

"Oo nakaalis na, ipadukot mo na. Babantayan ko wag ka magalala."

-----

3rd person's

Nagising si Luhan ng maramdaman niyang wala si Sehun sa tabi niya. Tinignan niya agad ang oras sa alarm clock nila.

'23:26'

Bumaba siya para tignan Kung andun Lang ba si Sehun, naisio niyang puntahan sa kitchen at baka nagutom Lang daw Ito pero, nabigo Lang siya dahil wala sa kusina ang hinahanap niya. Tinignan rin niya Ito sa bakuran at sa different parts ng bahay nila.

'Saan naman pupunta si Sehun ng gantong oras? Eh mag tu-twelve na.' Napaisip si Luhan.

Agad niyang napagdesisyonan na hintayin nalang si Sehun hanggang sa umuwi Ito. Umupo siya sa couch at binuksan ang Tv.

Luhan was busy watching Spongebob when he heard a loud bang coming from the door. Sinipa ito ng lalake at niluwa ng pinto ang dalawang lalaking may hawak na baril. Agad na tumakbo si Luhan paakyat ng kwarto nila. Nilock niya any pinto at Humiga sa kama, nagtalukbong ng kumot at tinakpan any kanyang mga tenga.

Naririnig niya ang mga pagkabasag ng iba't ibang bagay. Agad niyang naalala ang nangyari sa mga magulang niya. Kung paano sila pinatay sa mismong harap nila. Narinig niyang kinakalabog ng mga lalake ang pintuan ng  bedroom nila ni Sehun. Hanggang sa narinig niya ang dalawang putok ng baril.

*bang bang*

Shinutdown ng tunog nayun ang system ni Luhan. Pinili ng utak niya na matulog nalang.

Sa likod ng pinto at nakahandusay ang dalawang lalake at may isang lalake pang may hawak ng baril. Agad namang kumuha ng ballpen at sticky note ang lalake.

'Sehun, please dispose these body."

At pagkatapos niyang isulat iyon at agad na dinikit sa pintuan ng kwarto ni Sehun at Luhan.

-----

Nang maubos ni Sehun ang mga tauhan ni Chanyeol ay agad itong lumabas ng hospital, dala lahat ng gamit niya at asong nakuha niya sa loob nun.

'Luhan would love to have our first little pet.'

Pinasok niya ang aso at Dragunov sa loob ng kotse niya. He grabbed the five-seven pistol and made his way to the warehouse. He can hear Chanyeol's screams.

"What the fuck Kyungsoo! I thought you can handle it! Then you let some random douchebag to break our plans!"

'Plans huh?' Sehun smirked.

He sneaked out into the warehouse's Backdoor and opened it Slowly. Making his best to remain the silence. He grabbed his Aircrew Survival and egress knife and stabbed the guy on the back of the door. Killing it, he roamed around the warehouse and he calculated. There's five men left. He screwed the silencer on his Desert Eagle and shoots the men one by one.

Bodies scattered all around the floor, he went upstairs and saw Myungsoo unconscious. Chanyeol was looking the glass, facing the other way. With a glass of whiskey on his hand impatiently waiting for Sehun.

Sehun walked towards the unconscious Myungsoo and pushed the chair on the side.

"So... you're here." Chanyeol's deep voice echoed inside of the four corners of the room.

"Yeah, let's get this thing over with. Bro." Sehun answered coldly, giving an emphasis in the word 'bro'. Chanyeol hit the sarcasm and pull out his gun. But Sehun was faster, he ran towards Chanyeol and kicked the gun out of Chanyeol's hand. The gun flew away and Sehun grabbed it on the floor. He then removed the magazine and threw it somewhere. He then pointed the gun at Chanyeol.

"What a weakling." Chanyeol smirked and jumped out of the glass window. He landed successfully and ran away.

Sehun smirked and woke his brother up.

"Wake up Myungsoo. We're going home." Sehun said.

----

L-A-M-E xD

Sino kaya tumulong Kay Luhan?

SI KAI KAYA? SI Baek? XD.
Happy 3k
Thanks Sa comments! And votes!
Matatapos na midterm wooooo!!

Vomments pleaseee!

May naisip akong plot. Hunhan ba ulit? Kasi applicable kasi talaga sa  hunhan FLUFF siya so means Hindi siya angsty tulad neto. Siguro pagtapos neto. Magfofocus ako sa dalawa Kong story at yung story nayun

-RAYNE. (POGI KO TALAGA XD)

KAMSAAAA ~