Chapter 32

3rd person's

Luhan is in a middle of nowhere in a forest. Ang nakikita Lang niya ay ang mga trees and the moon.

'Asan ako?' Pagtatanong niya sa isip niya.

He walk towards the middle of the forest and saw a bench. He sat on the bench and breathe hardly. '

'What is this place?' He thought.

Knowing that he'll be stuck there for hours or maybe days. He decided to relax a bit. Feeling the warm and comforting breeze.

He saw a man walking towards him, making him nervous as heck. He's in a forest's darkest spots and a guy is walking towards him, that will freak everyone. The bench in the middle of a forest is already weird.

'W-Who's this?' Luhan thought. But it didn't take a lot of minutes when suddenly he recognized the guys face.

"S-Sehunnie?" He mumbled.

"Yes, Luhan?" Sehun answered. Which made Luhan confused, firstly, Sehun's voice is cold as ice. His stares can look through you. And a sly but dangerous smile is playing on his lips. But the scariest part.
.
.
.
.
Sehun is holding a knife.
.
.

"Sehun-nah.. what a-are you g-going to do with t-that?" Luhan nervously asked. Sehun looked at Luhan with a devil smirk.

"With what?" Sehun innocently asked but still a dangerous smirk is on his lips. Sehun pretended to be thinking and looked at Luhan again. "Oh, with this?" Sehun asked and raises his hand with the knife.

Luhan gulped.

Natuyuan siya ng laway at napako siya sa kinauupuan niya. Pumikit siya nang mariin at nagdasal na magising siya sa bangungot niyang Ito. Kung Ito nga ba ay isang bangungot.

Pagdilat niya laking gulat niya ng makita niya si Sehun na basag ang kaliwang mukha, puno Ito ng dugo. At nakangiti Ito sa kaniya. "Saranghae Luhannie." Sabi ni Sehun at niyakap si Luhan.

Nakita naman ni Luhan si Lay na may hawak na baril. Itinutok nito sa bibig niya at ipinutok Ito sa sarili niya. Umiyak si Luhan habang pinapanood nitong bumagsak si Lay. Binutas ng bala ang sarili nitong bungo.

Humiwalay naman ng yakap si Sehun at tumawa ng bahagya.

"Bye Luhannie." Sabi nito. And Sehun cut his neck. Afterwards he died. Luhan yelled his name and cried then cried.

----

"Sehun!" Sigaw ni Luhan at napatayo Ito as pagkakahiga. Naramdaman niyang may nakapulupot sa waist niya at nakita niya si Sehun mahimbing na natutulog.

Mabuti nalang at masamang panaginip Lang ang lahat.

Bumaba siya at naghanda ng breakfast nila ni Sehun.

----

Luhan's

What kind of nightmare was that?

It felt real and everything. Hindi ko kayang mawala si Sehunnie sakin. I really can't live without him. He is my oxygen and my everything.

Pagkatapos ko magluto, inayos ko na lahat ng pagkain sa table. Habang inaayos ko ang pinggan sa table naramdaman ko ang kamay ni Hunnie.

"Goodmorning Hunnie." I said with a bright smile. Since Sehun still cannot talk he just smiled at me and hugged me tighter. I can feel and I can tell how much love and happiness I'm feeling by with his simply we hug. It means so much to me.

We took our seats and we started to eat. I began to start a conversation. All I can take as answers from Sehun is his nods and whenever he shook his head showing a 'agreement or disagreement.'

Sometimes he smiles whenever he wants to laugh. After we we're done eating I grabbed his medicine and gave it for him. He drank it and let me put our plates in the sink and I started washing it.

After I washed the plates I look at the direction where Sehun was but he left I think a few minutes ago. I went to the table and saw a paper with a ballpen on the side.

Luhan,

I know you are having a hard time taking care of me. I wish you won't get tired taking care of me. I know I'm a hard-Headed jerk and such but I want you to know that I love you so much. I want to talk but I just can't. I want to tell you I love you but I can't talk. I guess I'll just show you by actions. In fact,

I may not talk but it's not a hindrance for us. I will love you forever.

Saranghae, Luhannie.

-Sehun

And with that, my tears fell down from my face. I then saw Sehun from our porch looking at the sky. I went to his side and kissed him fully in the lips.

I won't get tired taking care of you..

----

3rd person's

Kyungsoo went to a guy with Kai. This guy is an investigator they hired a week ago to find out if Kyungsoo's mind is right.

The guy was Chen's cousin. His name is Sungjae he has this childish attitude and no one will ever know that he's an investigator. The guy loves to play a lot especially when he's with his boyfriend Peniel.

"Here's what you need." Sungjae said seriously. But then he bursted out laughing.

"Being serious doesn't really suit me well." He said. The two looked at him weirdly. But then grabbed the folder from Sungjae's hands.

The two browsed and then concluded.

'Well, I'm right.' Kyungsoo thought then smirked.

---

Luhan received a message from Yixing.

"Meet me downstairs or I'll burn your house down."

Not wanting to wake Sehun up and the possibility of then get burned alive strike him. He decides to go meet with the guy and left his phone on the side table.

He went outside and before he meet with Yixing, a cloth covered his nose and he blacked out.
---

Happy Halloween. happy 8k!

SAGOT NAMAN KAYO PLEASE (╥_╥)

Natakot ba kayo sa first part? Or fail ako? XD

And guys may dalawa bagong hunhan fic. Pili kayo Kung ano gusto niyo ipost ko kasi matatapos NATO. Yung fluff or angst?

Thanks sa votes and comments!

Comments and votes pleaseeee!