Chapter 23

Happy 4k reads :))

-----

3rd person's

Luhan shuts his eyes tightly and firmly as he feel someone poking his cheeks. not wanting anyone to disturb him from his sleep. He grunted.

"Come on Bambi, wake up." Sehun whispered at Luhan's ears. But instead of waking up, The Deer covered his face with pillow.

"Lu! You need to wake up! We're going to be late if you don't!" Sehun yelled and kissed Luhan's lips. In the contact, Luhan's eyes opened wide and rushed to the bathroom.

"Darn it, Sehun! You should've woke me up early! We still haven't had our breakfast!" Luhan shouted from the bathroom.

"Yah! Don't blame me Lu! I tried waking you up!" Sehun yelled back.

After Luhan took a quick bath, he prepared their breakfast while Sehun took a shower.

He prepared French Toast, Eggs, Bacon and hotdogs. and for drink, He prepared chocolate Drink for Sehun and strawberry drink for him. He put it in the table and waited for Sehun.

"Sehunnaaa! Faster!" Luhan yelled.

Sehun went down, Luhan was starstrucked. It was the first time seeing Sehun in his uniform. Sehun doesn't wear it before because it 'steps' on his pride and badboy looks. And Luhan was mesmerized by Sehun's looks.

"Too hot for you?" Sehun said with his infamous smirk as he walk towards Luhan.

Luhan, on the other hand became conscious.

"Yah! In your dreams Oh Sehun!" Luhan denied, earning a hysterical laugh from the younger but taller boy.

Sehun sat on the chair in front of Luhan and began eating. The clattering of utensils and their plates are the only sound can be heard in their dining room.

Hindi na nakatiis si Luhan. He thought of a topic and started a conversation.

"Masarap ba Sehun-ah?" pagtatanong ni Luhan.

Sehun just shrugged his shoulders and grabbed a napkin then wipe his lips before answering.

"Pede na." Sagot ni Sehun na may halong pangaasar. Nginitian niya si Luhan at piniit ang tawa niya ng makita ang reaction ni Luhan.

"Pede na? Thats not even a real answer!" Pagpupumilit ni Luhan habang tinatapunan ng how-dare-you look si Sehun.

After eating, they went to school. The travel to school went smoothly. Neither Luhan nor Sehun started a conversation. But then, Luhan and Sehun can feel the Romantic yet quiet atmosphere. Luhan held Sehun's hand which clutching the gear shift.

Sehun looked at Luhan, and when they eyes connected they smiled sweetly to each other.

The two boys walked into the school's hallway.

All eyes on them, everyone has their own point of view and how the way they look. Some looks disgusted, some looks annoyed, some looked happy for the two.

But the most important is how Sehun looked at Sehun. It's mixed with affection and love.

Sehun gave Luhan's hand a quick squeeze. Luhan looked at the smiling taller boy and smiled back.

Sehun scooted in Luhan and whispered into the smaller's ear.

"Everything's gonna be alright."

Which made the older boy smiled.

------

"Kyungsoo, let's make this plan work okay? We should meet. Starbucks near at school. Be there 12pm sharp." Chanyeol said through the speaker of his phone. He looked at his watch. It says.

11:46am.

'Luhan-ah you'll be mine.' Chanyeol smiled in his thought.

---

Chanyeol, making his way to their meeting place, saw Kyungsoo drinking what he assumed was a latte.

He walked towards the annoyed looking Kyungsoo. With a derpy smile playing in his lips.

"What the fvck Chanyeol! I waited 30mins! 12pm sharp your face!" Kyungsoo yelled.

"Urghm you're hurting my ears. Okay, I already booked a flight to U.S.A . You better not spoil this one. Just be more friendly with Luhan and you'll have your Sehun.".Chanyeol grinned devilishly.

----

Luhan's

I'm eating at the cafeteria with Xiuminnie and Jongdae. since Hunnie had to grab something at the library.

"C-Chennie! Hahahahaha! S-stop tickling me p-please!"

And the two love birds are indeed busy. I looked away and saw a bunch of student in one line in a stall with a sign 'free cookies.' Wait....

Free cookies

I should grab some! After telling the lovebirds about the free cookies. I ran and fall in line. Not wanting to be left out with some.

Cookies are truly irresistable. I waited and til my turn which was, I'm the last one. The weird guy who's wearing a face mask and giving cookies looked at me differently. He handed me my cookie.

He may seem weird but hey! Free cookies! I bit it and it taste different.

Everything starts revolving around me, I felt nauseous and DIZZY. I leaned in the stall trying to support myself. But then everything went.

Blank..

-

3rd person's.

Sehun grabbed the book entitled. "The Merchant of Venice." He went to the librarian and presented his library card and borrowed the book.

He rushed to the Cafeteria expecting to see his boyfriend. But he only saw Xiumin and Chen laughing.

"Where's Luhan hyung?" He asked.

"Oh! He said he'll grab some free cookies in that st---" Xiumin doesn't finished his statement when he saw the stall was not there anymore.

"Shit." Chen murmured.

And in the blink of an eye, Sehun flipped some tables. He grabbed the book he borrowed and threw it. A note fell down.

'Sehun! Faster! Chanyeol's rest house at Busan!'

-----

May tanong ako! May sumagot sanaa!

Short UD. Revelation nexttt

Thanks for Votes,Comments,Reads!

Lame dibaaa? Hahahaha!

Comments and votes pleatheee

Okaaay. May balak akong gawing another book. Fluff ba o ganto ulit i mean something like this genre.?

Pagfluff Prang cute type genre.

Wooooooooh!!!

-poging Ako. Rayne xD