Chapter 28

Luhan's

Nagising ako sa ingay ng alarm clock sa side table. Agad ko itong pinatahimik at agad na bumaba para mag handa ng breakfast.

I went to the kitchen and started to heat the oil on the pan. I started to prep the onions. I'm planning to cook omelettes, Bacon and fried rice.

When I'm done cutting the onions I grabbed the corn,carrots and green peas and started preparing it too.

I put my omelette mixture on the hot oil and let it be done. I put another pan and turned on the heat. I grabbed the butter on the refrigerator and put some on the pan.

When I saw the omelettes are already done, I put it on a two plates and put the pan on the sink. I draw a 'S' on Sehun's omelette and then I draw 'L' on mine. I put the rice on the butter and sauteed it. Then I put the other ingredients to make it colorful, Then fried the bacon. After I'm done cooking, I grabbed an orange and sliced it into two. I put it on the juicer and then twist the juice out of it.

I put the Bacon, fried rice and omelettes on the table. I grabbed the orange juice that I made then put it beside the plates. One for me, and one for Sese.

I went up and opened the bedroom door. I saw a smiling Sehun which made me to smile back.

"Let's go eat breakfast?" I said with a smile. He nodded and walked towards me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. And we went downstairs.

We sat on the chairs when we reached the kitchen. He looked at me with twinkling eyes making me conscious.

WTF. OH SEHUN!

You're making me crazy. Loving my brother was never easy.

"Ikaw nagluto lahat nito?" Tanong sakin no Sehun. I nodded. He looked at me again but now, kitang kita any seriousness sa mga mata niya.

"Luhan.."

"Hmm?" I hummed as a response. "Nothing." He said and shooked his head. Dahil sa ayaw Kong may pagtalunan pa kami, I let him not to tell me.

We started eating and chatting. We talked about school the new song of my favorite band and such of little things that makes us connected to each other more.

"I'm gonna go to take a bath." Sehun said as he stood up. I nodded and started putting the plates on the sink. I was shocked and gasped a little when I can feel something hard on my buttcheeks.

"Wanna join me?" Sehun huskily said. I shooked my head and started to clean the plates. My eyes grew wide when he thrusted. Then he kissed my neck and went to the shower.

I heard the water turned on.

I went to the bedroom and grabbed my clothes at the closet. I also grabbed my towel and I decided to just shower in the bedroom's bathroom.

After I'm done showering I looked at the alarm clock beside the bed. It says 8:21am and since our class starts at 11, I grabbed my laptop and turned it on. Oh by the way, me and Sese has matching laptops. I typed the password but it says incorrect.

Urgh darn it! Maybe Sehun changed the password again!

I clicked the hint button it says.

"Oh Sehun's Special day."

I tried typing 041294.

It says incorrect. Darrrrn!

'My special day is the day you were born' I heard Sehun's voice inside of my mind I typed 042090
And entered it.

It loads but I was shocked again. This isn't mine! This laptop belongs to Sehun!

-----

3rd person's

Nalaman ni Luhan na Hindi kaniya ang laptop dahil as wallpaper nito. Ang wallpaper kasi ng computer na hawak njya ay..

Him, giving Sehun a blowjob.

Luhan changed the wallpaper immediately. But what caught his attention is the folder on the upper right of the screen. It says. 'LuhanPettingMe'. He opened it but it was an album of his pictures and 'petting' Sehun. There's one where his face is filled with love juice. There's his butthole with cum flowing out and a lot more explicit pictures.

"I'm gonna fuck you Oh Sehun!" Luhan said angrily. He closed the folder and accidentally opened a notepad.

5 things that I need to do with My Lulu.

Luhan chuckled at the capitalized 'my'

1.)Make him fall in love. - done.
2.)sing for him - done
3.)mark him and make love with him. - done .

Luhan blushed.

4.)Love him- done.
5.)kiss him under the rain.

Luhan smiled when he found out is being cheesy too.

"Luhan! We need to go!" Sehun yelled from downstairs. Luhan turned the laptop off and they went to their school.

-------

The classroom hallways was full of gossiping about the new schoolmate. They're talking about how handsome and hot he is.

Luhan and Sehun went to their classroom and Luhan got hugged by Tao. Making Sehun's blood boil.

"Lu-ge! My old friend is attending this school! He's new!" Tao said with enthusiasm. Luhan smiled and nodded.

"What's his name?" Luhan asked being the good cousin he is.

"Zhang Yixing." Tao said. The teacher came and introduced the new student.

"My name is Zhang Yixing but you guys can call me Lay." Yixing said. Luhan felt he need to throw up or something. He looked up and saw the guy he doesn't want to see forever.

The guy who made him drink his love juice for Sehun.

That thirteen year old jerk. Zhang Yixing. But. Now he's already 22.

He looked at Luhan and smiled devilishly.

"L-Lay..." Luhan muttered before losing his consciousness.

-----

Malapit na may 5.5k! Thanks Sa votes and comments. Votes and comments please!

"Should I post the prologue of the new hunhan fic i am working to?"

ZYX is Yixing tama kayooll!