Chapter 8

3rd person's

"You little slut! You love to flirt huh?" Sehun's voice echoed in the four corners of the room.

Luhan continued crying and he started to crawl in front of Sehun and hugs his legs, begging for forgiveness.

Luhan's eyes are filled of sorrow, pain and forgiveness. Sehun didn't budge, it seems like he cannot hear Luhan's cries.

He grabbed Luhan and made him stand, hinawakan niya ang magkabilang pisngi nito at kinain ang mapupulang labi ni Luhan.

Luhan didn't respond because he's scared of what might Sehun do to him. Sehun got annoyed and slaps Luhan.

Napaupo si Luhan sa lakas ng sampal ni Sehun sa kaniya, Luhan cried silently, but Sehun seems like he doesn't give a damn.

Sehun opened the drawer in his side table and get some ropes and some adult toys.

Luhan just crawled again and kissed Sehun's left foot, like he's a dog and asking to have mercy on him.

But Sehun just tied his hands and he started to rip Luhan's clothing off, he took Luhan's shoes off and then Luhan's pants.
He kissed Luhan's milky chest and suck his right nipple while playing the other.

"Ngghh Se!" Luhan moaned. Sehun continued teasing him, he shifted his gaze at Luhan's and licks Luhan's right nipple, he showed Luhan how his tongue move at his nipple.

He made Luhan falls on his knees and Sehun opened his pants, Luhan's eyes widened when he saw how hard is Sehun's throbbing cock.

Sehun smirked and he removed his shirt and his last garment which is his underwear.

Sehun slapped Luhan's cheeks repeatedly using his cock and smirked at Luhan's reaction.

Luhan's lips are half opened and his eyes are closed. He traced Luhan's lips using his member repeatedly.

Sehun slid his member inside Luhan's mouth, he thrusts fast and hard, Luhan gagged but Sehun continued thrusting.

"Take my whole! Swallow that d*ck!" Sehun shouted.

"Nggggh a-ahhh" Luhan moaned that made vibrations, it gave Sehun more pleasure.

Halos tumirik ang mata ni Sehun habang patuloy na inilalabas-masok ang alaga niya sa bibig ni Luhan.

"Argh! O-ohh ! M-masarap?" Sigaw ni Sehun Kay Luhan.

Luhan bobbed his head up and down in a faster pace. Sehun felt heaven, he's drowning in pleasure. Luhan continued go cry while eating Sehun's member.

He's only doing this because he doesn't want to get hurt.

"A-ahh! I-I'm cumming!"

Sehun took his member out and pumped his juice at Luhan's face.

"I like it when you're painted with my juice, it makes you beautiful and it says that 'you're mine'" Sehun said while smirking.

Sehun chuckled at Luhan's face, he likes it when Luhan is helpless.

Pinadapa niya si Luhan, at pumunta sa likuran nito. In short, dog style.

Sehun spread Luhan's buttcheek and look at at Luhan's pinkish hole, inviting his member to enter.

He dipped his head and started sucking the pinkish hole and licking it like a candy

"A-ahh! N-no! That's d-dirty! S-se!" Luhan moaned.

Sehun used his tongue to poke Luhan's hole. Luhan doesn't know what to do. Because he cannot move due to his position.

When Sehun done licking Luhan, he positioned himself in Luhan's hole. He uses his member to tease Luhan by poking his pinkish hole with it.

Without a warning, Sehun entered Luhan.

"Ouch! S-se! Don't!" Luhan cries. But it seems like Sehun is just only enjoying his cries.

"S-so tight." Sehun said under his breath as he bangs Luhan endlessly.

He didn't let Luhan to adjust. That serves as Luhan's punishment. Luhan bit his lower lip.

"U-ugh! Yeah! U-uhuh! Tight!" Sehun moaned messily. He fasten his pace, finding Luhan's sweet spot.

"S-se! T-there! Hit it m-more!" Luhan demanded, Sehun smirked. He found Luhan's prostate. He rubbed the head of his cock at Luhan's prostate and Luhan doesn't know what to do.

He's drowning at the pleasure Sehun's giving him.

Sehun thrusts fasten. He's banging Luhan like a dog.

Iniumbok ni Luhan ang likuran niya para mas matamaan ni Sehun ang prostate niya.

"I-I'm close!" Sehun moaned.

"M-me too!" Luhan yelled.

"Together baby!" Sehun yelled and releases his seed at Luhan's insides.

Luhan cummed without touching. Sehun took off his member and grabbed his cellphone. He recorded Luhan's hole filled with his cum. Sehun's cum is dripping and it gives him satisfaction. Sehun finished recording and put his phone on the side table.

Sehun carried Luhan bridal style and went to the bathroom. He put Luhan in a tub and turned the water on.

Luhan is tired and sleepy, he let Sehun wash his body. Sehun got Luhan's favorite strawberry scented shampoo, put some on his hands and massages Luhan's head.

Sehun grabbed his liquid body soap and put some on Luhan. He looked at Luhan's body and he can't help but to smile. He marked Luhan all over.

"Babanlawan na kita Lulu" Sabi ni Sehun. Tumango naman si Luhan. Sinimulang banlawan ni Sehun si Luhan. He poured luke warm water at Luhan's head and back. When Luhan's all rinsed. He carried Luhan bridal style and helped him put some pajamas. He put Luhan at his bed and tapping Luhan's buttcheek lightly.

(A/n: if you guys want, pede niyo iplay yung "I'll be by Edwin McCain")

"The strands in your eyes ~
That color them wonderful ~
You stopped me and steal my breath ~" Sehun started to sing.
As he looks at Luhan. 'You really steal my breath" Sehun smiled at his thought.

"And emerald from mountains~
Thrust towards the sky~
Never revealing their depth ~" 'just like my love for you, no one can measure it. I just love you hyung so much." Sehun thought as he continued to sing

"And tell me, that we belong together~
Dress it up with the trappings of love"

'we really belong together, you're mine and I'm yours. I'm really trapped, I just love you and can't do anything about it.' Sehun thought as he caressed Luhan's hair and chuckled.

"I'll be captivated~
I'll hang from your lips~
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above"

'I will never stop loving you hyung. Whatever happens you will always be my baby deer.'

"I'll be~
Your crying shoulder~
I'll be~
Love's suicide~
I'll be~
Better when I'm older~"

'I just wanna spend the days of my life with you, just you and me. You and me vs everything.'

"I'll be the greatest fan of your life" Sehun whispered at Luhan's ears and pecked Luhan's lips.

----

Attention!

Guys! Fail ba yung pagpapakilig ko? Triny ko talaga xD. First smut then sweet. Di ako makapagdedic dahil di ako nakakaopen ng pc.
Thanks sa votes, comments, follow, adding my stories, and reads. :)